|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Plasma Rifle (PGW).
It has a silver base, an orange grip, orange battery magazine, and a large and futuristic looking orange barrel. The entire thing has small lines going across it. It also has a battery magazine that looks like the Prototype, High Voltage and some other guns. The sides of the gun will move out and in every time the weapons is shot.
It has low damage, good rate of fire, medium capacity and average mobility.
- Use it in medium-close ranges as the bursts travels slow.
- The small radius allows for simultaneous hits on multiple targets so it's effective to attack enemies that are in a group to maximize overall damage output
- When using a Jetpack, come down from directly above, while shooting down. Your fall speed is almost the same as the projectile speed, so they will all hit at once.
- Works better for attacking and pushing forward then for retreating.
- The bursts travel quite slowly so walking sideways while shooting at your enemy may prevent you from being hit
- The gun emits a distinct glow so look for it in dark maps to reveal the users' location.
- This weapon does not have a good fire rate, so going for the kill right away is a good strategy.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
Bring a sniper as well.
- It was previously called "Plasma Rifle PZ-1" and had a green barrel, just like the normal Plasma Pistol.
- This weapon along with its pistol counterpart used to not cause no self-damage, despite being able to cause splash damage.
- However. In 11.3.0 update it now cause self-damage along with other area damage weapons.
- In the 10.0.0 update, it received 2 new upgrades.
- It's one of two Primary weapons to feature a scope and area damage together.
- The other being the Impulse Rifle.
- An animation was added to this weapon in the 11.4.0 update, the sides parts of the weapon will go out and in every time the weapon is shot.
- It was removed in the 12.0.0 update, and disguised as a Water Rifle.