|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It has a silver base, an orange grip, orange battery magazine, and a large and futuristic looking orange barrel. The entire thing has small lines going across it. It also has a battery magazine that looks like the Prototype, High Voltage and some other guns. The sides of the gun will move out and in every time the weapons is shot.
It inflicts moderate damage, has a decent fire rate, has a below-average capacity, and has an average weight/mobility.
- The bursts travel quite slowly through the air so it's recommended to not use in long range combat despite being a rifle.
- The small radius allows for simultaneous hits on multiple targets so it's effective to attack enemies that are in a group to maximize overall damage output.
- The bursts travel quite slowly so walking sideways while shooting at your enemy may prevent you from being hit.
- The gun emits a distinct glow so look for it in dark maps to reveal the enemy's location.
Bring a backup weapon in case of prolonged battles.
- It's the only primary to feature a scope and area damage together.
- An animation was added to this weapon in the 11.4.0 update, the sides of the weapon will move out and in every time the weapon is shot.
- It was removed in the 12.0.0 update.
- As of the 13.4.0 update, it has been disguised as a Water Rifle.