|“||A plasma pistol is the part of collection you were missing the most. Just imagine: little plasma bunches and the attack speed of an assault rifle. Suppression has never been this energetic.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Plasma Spreader is a Special weapon introduced in the 12.0.0 update.
It is a futuristic gun that automatically shoots green plasma particles. It has decent damage, a high fire rate, high capacity, and good mobility.
This weapon automatically shoots green plasma particles at a high fire rate. These plasma particles have a medium bullet travel time and have a green splash radius on impact.
When reloading, the player takes out the clip and replaces it with another. It has no delay mechanics.
- This weapon shoots plasma bullets, which do a small amount of area damage.
- Use at short to medium range only as it is not a long-ranged weapon.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Spraying and praying can be quite useful in close to medium ranges.
- Pick off its user(s) from long range.
- Area damage weapons can disorient its user(s) aim.
- Avoid facing its user(s) when you lack armor since you will die quickly.
- Attack when they are reloading as its reloading speed is quite slow.
Equip a long-ranged weapon and an area damage weapon.
- Initial release.
- The weapon was slightly nerfed.
- This is based on the BFG10K from Quake 3 Arena.