|“||Be careful while reloading, because the missilles are soldered together||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Plastic Bazooka is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 16.4.0 update. It can be obtained from the Plastic Army Event.
It resembles a plastic green rocket launcher, with a green breach, tube, a pair of iron sights, a foregrip and pistol grip.
When reloading, the user removes 3 plastic rockets from a plastic holding and inserts them one by one into the barrel of the gun.
It has good damage, a good fire rate, a low capacity, and a slow mobility. It is 2 shots with fast fire rate.
- Use this on a group as it has area damage and cluster bomb.
- Use this on close to medium range only as it has bullet travel.
- Reload in a safe spot as the reload rate is very slow.
- Conserve ammo as it only has 3 shots.
- Target weakened enemies as it has similar damage to the Destruction System.
- Attack the user from long range.
- Strafe around the enemy as the area damage isn't big. However, beware it has cluster bomb, so it is recommended to maintain your distance whilst strafing.
- Use a Reflector (Gadget) to make its user(s) less enthusiastic in hitting you.
- Attack the user when they're reloading.
- Outrun the user with an 85 mobility weapon.
- Initial release.
- It somewhat resembles the RPG-7 without a rocket head protruding from the front. However, unlike the real-world counterpart, the game version carries three on use whereas the latter holds only one.
- Similar to the Manga Gun, the blast from the barrel produces the onomatopoeic BOOM! effect, except that this version is green.