|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Plastic Carabin is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 16.4.0 update. It can be obtained from the Plastic Army Event.
It is a light-green carbine featuring a solid stock, and ammo pouch, a bolt action receiver, and a sling.
When held, the sling isn't present, instead when reloading, the user discards the used weapon, and pulls out another then removes the sling.
It has good damage, a medium fire rate, a small capacity, and a slow mobility. It has the ability to 2 shot someone with area damage.
- It has area damage, so aim near you opponents or aim for a group.
- The mobility is quite slow, so switch to a weapon with 80 mobility or above.
- Hide when reloading as the reload rate is quite slow.
- You can use this at any range. However, too close range is not recommended, since you will damage yourself in the process.
- Use this in long range maps to maximize the scope's usefulness.
- Strafe around so you don’t get hit, but be careful that this weapon has area damage. However, the blast radius is quite small.
- Attack the user when they’re reloading.
- Outrun your opponent with a 80 mobility weapon.
- The fire rate is quite fast, so be sure to jump around when countering this weapon.
Have a fast firing Primary or Backup weapon to either finish enemies off, or to defend yourself at close range.
- It resembles the M1 Garand.
- In real life, the M1 Garand is semi-automatic, however ingame, it's portrayed as a bolt action rifle.
- The developers have misspelled the word "carbine" by spelling it "carabin".
- Despite not featuring an optical scope (it only has iron sights), it features 10 times zoom. This makes no sense, considering that iron sights in the real world does not feature a telescopic element.