|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Poisonous Plant, also known as Peashooter, is an enemy introduced in the 10.0.0 update that can be found in the Block World levels Village and Sky Islands and the Crossed Worlds level Swamp (Campaign).
It has a purple head with white dots around it, and it has green stems with green leaves at the ends, which are its feet. Also, it has a red tongue. The leaves act as feet for the creature.
It will move towards you and when it is at a close enough distance, it will shoot green projectiles of acid from its mouth. Its projectile has the wallbreak effect. The shot produced by this enemy looks much like the solar power cannon.
- When fighting this enemy stay far away as the projectile has travel time, then proceed to strafe around the projectile.
- Aim for the head to deal extra damage (This usually only helps beginners).
- using a heavy weapon like the rocket launcher, one shots the creature.
- It is based on the Peashooter from Plants Vs. Zombies, but with an appearance change. But it is also a mixture of the Chomper as well, for its giant like teeth.
- This monster is used as a base design for other re-skins of this monster.
- The official name of this mob was never confirmed, however, there is a Siege Turret based off this monster. That is also called the Poisonous Plant.
- Similar to the Venom Soldier in Raid, its venomous projectiles do area damage as well.