|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Police Zapper is a Special weapon introduced in the 15.9.0 update. It can be obtained for a limited time as part of the Military Trader's Van event in the armory.
It has a dark grey body, with a dark grey pistol grip with a white grip, a yellow trigger, and a yellow/black cartridge in front of the weapon with two electric prongs inside.
When fired, it fires a voltage of electricity.
- Have a sniper or heavy ready before you decide to use this weapon. It is a short ranged gun and will not work well at long distances.
- Take advantage of the electric spam the gun uses. it will melt your enemies fast.
- Pick off the enemy at a distance
- Use the gadget reflector to do damage when hit by the shock wave
- Avoid using shotgun weapons near this weapon, except if you do so against its users from behind.
- Try to lower the enemy with a primary weapon with a high fire rate and finish them off with a distance sniper.
You pretty much cannot 3 cat spam with this weapon but you can use a sniper and backup and finish them off with this weapon.
- It is based off of the TASER X26c.
- The real-life taser is classified as a less-than-lethal weapon, however the in-game's version of the weapon is lethal.
- In addition, the real weapon fires two metal darts connected to the main system which delivers an electrical current to the target. In the game, it fires electric shocks.