|“||Force: 150cV (cubeVolts). Range: 15 meters. Attention: do not charge smartphones with it||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
It is a taser that fires a voltage of electricity. It has good damage, high fire rate, good capacity, and good mobility.
It has a dark grey body, with a dark grey pistol grip with a white grip, a yellow trigger, and a yellow/black cartridge in front of the weapon with two electric prongs inside.
When fired, it fires a voltage of electricity with very fast travel time and an electric splash radius on impact. This electricity can slow down players for a few seconds.
When reloading, the player takes out the front part of the weapon and puts another in front of it. It has no delay mechanics.
- Have a sniper or heavy ready before you decide to use this weapon. It is a short ranged gun and will not work well at long distances.
- Take advantage of the electric spam the gun uses. it will melt your enemies fast.
- Shoot at an enemy with this weapon to slow them down and finish them off with a high damaging weapon.
- Pick off the enemy at a distance
- Use the gadget reflector to do damage when hit by the shock wave
- Avoid using shotgun weapons near this weapon, except if you do so against its users from behind.
- Try to lower the enemy with a primary weapon with a high fire rate and finish them off with a distance sniper.
You pretty much cannot 3 cat spam with this weapon but you can use a sniper and backup and finish them off with this weapon.
- Initial release.
- Mobility reduced to 65, and capacity reduced to 9.
- The weapon's damage was increased by 17%.
- It resembles the Sparkling Eel with the mandibles and the black squares as eyes. They both also shoot electric balls.
- It is based on the TASER X26c.
- The real-life taser is classified as a less-than-lethal weapon, however, the in-game's version of the weapon is lethal.
- In addition, the real weapon fires two metal darts connected to the main system which delivers an electrical current to the target. In the game, it fires electric shocks.