|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Portable Death Moon (PGW).
The Portable Death Moon is a Special weapon added in the 10.2.0 update.
It appears to be a tiny, gray platform that looks like a hand-held controller, with a floating metal ball floating on top of it. The ball looks very sophisticated with blue lights on the edges and intentionally resembles the 'Death Star' from 'Star Wars'.
This weapon provides users with a decent amount of damage, a relatively decent fire rate, a reasonable capacity, and a decent mobility.
- Use in close ranges because of its area damage.
- This weapon has a low ammo capacity, so exercise caution when heading into fights.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- This gun works a lot like the Wizard Wand.
- Move around so the user of this weapon can waste their Ammo.
- If you have low health, retreat from those users as the weapon deals fatal damage.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
Bring a rapid-fire weapon with high capacity such as the Assault Machine Gun (PG3D).
- It resembles the Death Star from the Star Wars franchise, however, it appears to be a miniature version of it.
- It is currently the second-most powerful weapon in the entire game. Only Big Buddy deals more damage.
- Even though it seems to model in a similar way to the Mr. Deejay, it does not surround you.
- The PGW version has a slightly different texture.
- Even though it doesn't seem like it, it shoots indigo projectiles.
- This weapon was removed in the 11.0.0 update and it was reskinned into the Brutal Headhunter.
- This weapon was brought back in the 12.5.0 update.