|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Portable Death Moon (PGW).
|“||It uses the parts of the Dead Moon's core as ammo. It shoots small comets with astounding speed. Alas, this weapon doesn't increase the activity of ponds around you.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Portable Death Moon is a Special weapon added in the 10.2.0 update.
It is a wrist band with a sphere that shoots indigo lasers. This weapon provides users with a decent amount of damage, a relatively decent fire rate, a reasonable capacity, and decent mobility.
It appears to be a tiny, gray platform that looks like a hand-held controller, with a floating metal ball floating on top of it. The ball looks very sophisticated with blue lights on the edges and intentionally resembles the 'Death Star from Star Wars.
This weapon shoots indigo projectiles with an almost instant bullet travel time. When the projectiles land on a player, there will be an indigo gas splash radius with sparks on it.
When reloading, the player opens the moon, takes out the energy source, puts another one and closes the moon. It has no delay mechanics.
- Use in close ranges because of its area damage.
- This weapon has a low ammo capacity, so exercise caution when heading into fights.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- This gun works a lot like the Wizard Wand.
- Move around so the user of this weapon can waste their Ammo.
- If you have low health, retreat from those users as the weapon deals fatal damage.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
Bring a rapid-fire weapon with high capacity such as the Assault Machine Gun (PG3D).
It was brought back for some time.
- It resembles the Death Star from the Star Wars franchise, however, it appears to be a miniature version of it.
- Even though it seems to model in a similar way to the Mr. Deejay, it does not surround the user.
- The PGW version has a slightly different texture.