|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
The Portable Death Moon is a Special weapon introduced in the 3.2.0 update in PGW. It is the first form of the Portable Death Moon.
Just like the Portable Death Moon in PG3D, except that it has red details instead of blue.
- Use in close ranges because of its area damage.
- This weapon has low ammo capacity, so use it sparingly.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Burst fire, for better ammunition conserving, no need to waste ammunition due to this taking a maximum of 2-3 headshots to killing a person.
- Strafe with an increased jump height weapon while attempting to get a kill.
- Move around so the player can waste their ammo.
- If you have low health, retreat because from those users as the weapon deals fatal damage.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
Star Wars themed.
Have an automated weapon such as the Icicle Minigun Up1.