|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
Just like the Portable Death Moon Up1 in PG3D, except that it has red details instead of blue.
- Use in close ranges because of its area damage.
- This weapon has low ammo capacity, so use it sparingly.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Burst fire, for better ammunition conserving, no need to waste ammunition due to this taking a maximum of 2 headshots to kill a person.
- Strafe with an increased jump height weapon while attempting to get a kill.
- Move around so the player can waste their ammo.
- If you have low health, retreat because from those users as the weapon deals fatal damage.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
Star Wars themed.
Have an automated weapon such as the Icicle Minigun Up1.
- The PG3D version has a slightly different texture.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.