It is remodel of the Trapper but Christmas themed.
It has good damage, a decent fire rate, a good capacity, and a mediocore mobility. It is capable of killing players in 3-4 shots, due to the random effects attribute.
- Use it like the Trapper but with Random Effect attribute.
- Use it in close to medium ranges as this has bullet travel.
- Try not to use this weapon in tight spaces as the projectile of this weapon is quite big.
- Useful for ambushing lone targets.
- Use it on a group of people as this has piercing shots.
- You can use this weapon alone or use it with another weapon.
- Attack the user from long ranges.
- In long range, you can easily dodge its projectiles due to its fairly low projectile speed, provided you are paying attention to your surroundings and its users.
- Try to go into tight spaces as the projectiles could hit the wall instead of you.
- Attack the user when they’re reloading.
- The mobility isn’t perfect, so out run the user with a weapon with 80 mobility or higher.
Bring any melee weapon with high mobility with you.