|“||The Hatred of the Crazy Portalius is eternal. Its shots ricochet from any obstacle, flying until they reach your enemy. Sick!||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Portalius Wrath is a Primary weapon introduced in the 16.1.0 update. It is part of the Portalius Event Set.
It has a dark purple body with a grey pistol grip and trigger. It also features a dark purple scope with red lenses. On the top, sides, and the barrel of the gun, it has Portalium Crystals protruding out.
- Strafe around the enemy while firing to minimize damage.
- Aim at the head to deal more damage to the enemy player.
- Use the scope when engaging users at long range.
- For more experienced users, you need to rely on predictions, aim to where the enemy will go instead of directly at the enemy (unless fighting in close ranges).
- Use in small rooms because it can ricochet.
- Sneak up on your targets for an easy kill.
- It is effective at suppressing enemies down tight corridors and hallways.
- Use a sniper weapon or any long-range weapon to pick off its users from long ranges.
- Area damage weapons will disorient their aim and also easily kill them.
- Flank around the user then use a melee weapon to deal quick damage and then pull back.
- Attack the user in large open areas. As it's ricochet effect becomes useless in open areas. Forcing its users to shoot the enemy directly.
- Jump around while strafing to minimize the chances of getting hit.
Have a weapon that can engage enemies at long range such as Assault Machine Gun (PG3D).
- It is based off of the Needler from the Halo series.
- This is the second Primary to have the ricochet ability, the first being the Alien Rifle