|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Prehistoric Shotgun is a Primary weapon introduced in the 14.1.0 update.
It appears to be a crudely made shotgun, where it uses bones, likely a femur, for the main body, the stock, and the iron sight. The ribs and some fleshy materials house the barrel.
It does a good amount of damage, has a decent fire rate, low capacity, and average mobility. It is 1 shot headshot if all bullets hit.
- Use this at a close range, as it is a shotgun.
- Try to conserve ammo. It does not have a lot, and it is recommended to bring along another weapon that has more ammo.
- Aim for the head as this will allow for headshots.
- Try to land every shot due to low capacity and moderate reload time.
- As with all shotguns, attack from a distance.
- Only engage with other more powerful shotguns or powerful melee weapons.
- Try dodging, jumping and strafing.
- Make the user waste their ammo since they only have 4.
- Try outrunning them by using weapons with a higher or average mobility. Weapons with 75 mobility above will be sufficient enough to help you get away from them.
Always have a sniper and backup for close range and long range duels.
- This weapon is made as your all-around powerful shotgun. However, since this is a shotgun, it obviously only can give you maximum efficiency and good gameplay in close ranges, so always have a sniper rifle and a backup weapon so you can use it in situations this shotgun cannot.
- This is used for the Three Category Spam.
- This was one of the new original weapons in the 14.0.0 update.
- Despite the name being called "Prehistoric", some (relatively sophisticated) metal parts are seen jutting out. Giving it more the theme of a crude weapon than a prehistoric gun.
- It is currently 1 shot headshot when maxed out.