|“||It is a living being born in prehistoric times. We call it Bonnie. Don't forget to feed and pet this cute little guy!||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Primal Beast is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 14.1.0 update.
It is a prehistoric-monster weapon that emits a large, fiery, explosive particle. It has good damage, a decent rate of fire for a heavy weapon, above-average capacity, but low mobility. When at maximum efficiency, it can 1 shot enemies with the burning effect.
It appears to have a beast head on the front that shoots fireballs. It has two horns on top of the head, and the rest of the weapon is a large box covered with what looks like bones made of metal. There is a grey/black handgrip on the very back of the weapon. The barrel and cartridge are both yellow.
This weapon emits a large, fiery, explosive particle, which originates from the beast's mouth. This particle has medium bullet travel time and acts like a rocket. When landing, it makes a medium-sized blast radius, proving that it has area damage. Moreover, this particle can make the opponent burn, making them temporarily lose health.
When reloading, the clip from the bottom is taken out and is replaced by another. It has no delay mechanics.
- If used properly, this has the capability to outperform other, more powerful Heavy weapons like Deadly Beat, Manga Gun or even Eye of Ra, thanks to the high rate of fire and Burning attribute.
- Since it has Rockets, be aware that the resulting projectile will travel in a straight line.
- Time your shots and aim well.
- Even though the capacity is above average (for a Heavy weapon), the fire rate is also quite high.
- On the flip side, you can easily run out of ammo in no time. Once made a kill, reload.
- This weapon works best at short to medium range.
- Against weapons like Invader or Exterminator, strafe while using this weapon to minimize the damage received.
- This weapon is also great for rocket jumping, as you take no damage and can also be used to dish out damage, although it causes medium damage if shot right up against a wall.
- Attack the user from long range,as this weapon's projectiles have travel time.
- Ambush the user from behind.
- Use a Singular Grenade or Sticky Candy to immobilize him/her and then attack using a potential one-shot weapon like Anti-Champion Rifle
- Decrease its damage per shot by using the Reflector (Gadget) or Love Spell,while using Leader‘s Drum to increase your DPS against it's users.
- The Barrier Rifle can destroy its projectiles if you land the shots correctly.
- Though this will not protect yourself if he/she rockets jump and backstab.
- If he/she is using the conjunction of this and Guardian, you can use Reflector to greatly punish the user while dealing damages to him/her.
- Bring a good Sniper, since this weapon would most likely only be used in tight situations or for finishing opponents off.
- Also bring a good Primary or Backup weapon to use such as Secret Forces Rifle, Invader or Champion Mercenary if you have to reload this weapon mid-battle.
- A Singular Grenade can suck your opponents in and rain down your shots.
It was power crept.
- This is one of the four Prehistoric themed weapons to be added into the game, the others being Prehistoric Shotgun, Bone Crusher, and Bone Sniper Rifle.
- If shot at your flying pet, a Smile Mine, or another Primal Beast Bullet, it will Bounce.
- This weapon has exact same shooting animation as the Alligator.