It takes the appearance of a modern compound bow.
It has an orange/grey body with a black bow string, grey cams, an orange grip, a grey arrow sight, and a grey arrow already inserted in the arrow rest.
- It lacks a scope, meaning that one might find it difficult to use the weapon at longer range.
- Hold the fire button to charge up the shot as it can only be fired when fully charged.
- Move around while charging up the shot, to avoid getting hit.
- Make sure you are behind cover or not out in the open when using this weapon.
- You can hold the charge indefinitely, this is useful when waiting for targets or when the target is out of the line of sight.
- The arrows are explosive, therefore it makes it useful for crowd control.
- Pair this with the Singular Grenade to gain easy points and kills.
- Aim at the ground around the user to guarantee a successful hit.
- One can use the explosive arrows to hit enemies behind cover.
- Do not spam this weapon. If you spam it, you risk having an entire server and match of people getting angry at you.
- Pickoff its users at long range.
- Bunny hop, in case you encounter its explosions.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Strafe around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Do not try to kill them if you encounter them face-to-face, since its projectiles will be released upon death. Try to flank the user instead.
- Try to avoid getting into the user's line of sight or general aiming direction.
- Any sniper weapons can outclass this weapon if they are used correctly.
- Flank around the user with a shotgun or melee weapon and attack them from behind.
- Flamethrowers and shotguns can be useful for quickly killing users at close range.
- Avoid sticking too close to objects such as walls or behind cover due to the explosive arrows.
Carry around a high-mobility weapon to easily traverse around the map and finding sniping spots. Bring primary or backup weapon to finish off weakened opponents.
|“||This weapon was used by many generations of arches. Now it is yours. The Bowstring is quite resilient, so you should pull it for a crushing blow (if you do it too much - in your face).||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
- It is one out of two bows to have the Charge Shot ability. The other bow is the Dragon Bite.
- This weapon seems to be a reskin of Cryptonic Bow from Pixel Gun World, making it a reskin of a weapon from another game from the same series.
- The Area Damage affect Seems to be the Arrow being broken in sticks