The Propitiator is a Backup weapon introduced in the 15.9.0 update. It was obtained for a limited time as part of the Military Trader's Van event in the armory and in the Event Chest in the 16.4.0 update.
It appears to be a handgun with a silencer, blue camo, a reflex sight, and a laser on the bottom. Its kill icon has the pistol painted all gray instead of the blue camo seen in its 3D render. The weapon is likely based on a Heckler and Koch USP and FN Five Seven.
The weapon deals a decent amount of damage, has a fast fire rate, a decent capacity, and decent mobility. It takes around 5 shots to kill a player.
- Aim for the head to deal more damage.
- It has the burning effect, so use it to weaken enemies.
- It can kill enemies in a short time, but it still requires skill since the accuracy isn't the best.
- Use it in medium to short ranges only, because the 2x scope isn't very powerful.
- Use the suppressor as your advantage. However, do not be near to enemies since they will hear you fire.
- Attack the user from long ranges. But be careful since the damage is quite high and if you're not careful, you could get killed easily.
- Attack the user when they're reloading or become complacent.
- Strafe around so you don't get hit.
- Military-themed pistol
Bring any long range weapon, preferably one-shot or railgun snipers.
- This weapon is assumed to be using incendiary ammo to cause the burning effect.
- The model is based off of the FN Five Seven pistol.
- This is one of the underrated weapons that are very powerful when used correctly.
- This weapon originally had 12 rounds, which was later nerfed to 10 in a later unknown update.
- Its weapon skin represents that on the Storm and Overseer , despite it not being obtainable during the super soldier event or being a mythical weapon, it's nonetheless a part of the Super Soldier Set along with the Storm , Overseer , and Instigator.