The Propitiator is a Backup weapon introduced in the 15.9.0 update. It was obtained for a limited time as part of the Military Trader's Van event in the armory and in the Event Chest in the 16.4.0 update.
It is a winter-military-themed weapon that shoots burning rounds silently. The weapon deals a decent amount of damage, has a fast fire rate, a decent capacity, and decent mobility. It takes around 5 shots to kill a player.
It appears to be a handgun with a silencer, blue camo, a reflex sight, and a laser on the bottom. Its kill icon has the pistol painted all gray instead of the blue camo seen in its 3D render. The weapon is likely based on a Heckler and Koch USP and FN Five Seven.
It silently shoots regular bullets that have instant bullet travel time. It performs best at close to medium range, but the scope does allow longer-ranged battles. Moreover, the rounds can burn the players, making them temporarily lose extra health.
When reloading, the magazine is taken out and is replaced by a spare one. It has no delay mechanics.
- Aim for the head to deal more damage.
- It has the burning effect, so use it to weaken enemies.
- It can kill enemies in a short time, but it still requires skill since the accuracy isn't the best.
- Use it in medium to short ranges only, because the 2x scope isn't very powerful.
- Use the suppressor as your advantage. However, do not be near to enemies since they will hear you fire.
- Attack the user from long ranges. But be careful since the damage is quite high and if you're not careful, you could get killed easily.
- Attack the user when they're reloading or become complacent.
- Strafe around so you don't get hit.
- Use area damage weapons
- Medium-ranged maps
Bring any long-range weapon, preferably one-shot or railgun snipers.
- This weapon is assumed to be using incendiary ammo to cause the burning effect.
- The model is based on the FN Five Seven pistol.
- This is one of the underrated weapons that are very powerful when used correctly.
- This weapon originally had 12 rounds, which was later nerfed to 10 in a later unknown update.
- Its weapon skin represents that on the Storm and Overseer, despite it not being obtainable during the super soldier event or being a mythical weapon, it's nonetheless a part of the Super Soldier Set along with the Storm, Overseer, and Instigator.