The Protector of Peace is a Special weapon introduced in the 16.1.0 update. It can be obtained from the Superhero Season Battle Pass.
The Protector of Peace is a superheroes-themed weapon that shoots out white/blue energy balls. This weapon has a high rate of fire when not charging, an extreme amount of damage when fully charged with decent capacity (for a charge weapon) and decent mobility.
It takes the appearance of a shield.
The shield has a blue/red/yellow design with a 'P' emblem in the middle.
When the fire button is held down, the shield extends, revealing a charged upshot in the middle which is shaped like an energy ball. The ball flies through the air until a limited time, hits another player or hits a wall.
Whenever the gun needs to reload, the magazine located at the back of the shield will be taken out and replace it with a new one. It has no delay mechanics.
- Use this in close to medium range for a less complicated duel and also due to its bullet travel time.
- You can hit the ground spot that is near your opponent because this has area damage.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving and quicker kill registering.
- Keep yourself accurate because it is hard looking around without keeping a charged shot.
- This weapon can be used for clearing the ram of enemy players in Siege.
- Never be fooled by its looks, since it cannot be used for defense (or even act as a shield).
- Use a sniper weapon or any long-range weapon to pick off its users from long ranges.
- Area damage weapons easily pick off its users.
- Avoid getting too close to the user, when the user is spotted, keep your distance and backpedal while firing.
- Attack the user from behind especially when he is charging.
- Don't get too close when the user is charging up, unless you attack from behind.
- Stay on the air always, so its projectiles will not easily hit you.
- Contrary to what its appearance suggests, it is a ranged weapon so be aware of its users at all times.
Have a rapid-fire weapon to finish off weakened opponents.
Try to hit them with a one-shot weapon, as they have the ability to one-shot you.
Its rocket jumping ability is almost deleted.
- When you release the charged shot, it shoots a blue ball of energy, despite being a weapon looking like a shield.
- Even though this weapon is quite powerful, its users are quite rare.