|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Protector of Peace is a Special weapon introduced in the 16.1.0 update. It can be obtained from the Superhero Season Battle Pass.
It takes the appearance of a shield.
The shield has a blue/red/yellow design with a 'P' emblem in the middle.
When the fire button is held down, the shield extends revealing a charged up shot in the middle.
It has good damage, a slow fire rate, a decent capacity for a charge weapon, and a slow mobility. It is generally 1 shot.
- Use this in close to medium range for a less complicated duel and also due to its bullet travel time.
- You can rocket jump with this weapon, but be careful while doing so because this weapon can cause self damage.
- You can hit the ground spot that is near your opponent because this has area damage.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving and quicker kill registering.
- Keep yourself accurate because it is hard looking around without keeping a charged shot.
- This weapon can be used for clearing the ram of enemy players in Siege.
- Like most Charge Shot weapons, the charged attack executes upon death, this is useful for going in suicide runs towards enemies, as it is possible to kill an enemy post-death if caught in the damage radius.
- Never be fooled by its looks, since it cannot be used for defense (or even act like a shield).
- Use a sniper weapon or any long-range weapon to pick off its users from long ranges.
- Area damage weapons easily pick off its users.
- Avoid getting too close to the user, when the user is spotted, keep your distance and backpedal while firing.
- Attack the user from behind especially when he is charging.
- Try to kill the user when out of its radius, as the charged attack is released upon death.
- Don't get too close when the user is charging up.
- Be aware when he/she charges his shot, his/her projectile will release upon death (unless you attack him/her from behind while he /she is charging).
- Contrary to what its appearance suggests, it is a ranged weapon so be aware of its users at all times.
Have a rapid fire weapon to finish off weakened opponents.
- When you release the charged shot, it shoots a blue ball of energy, despite being a weapon looking like a shield.
- Even though this weapon is quite powerful, its users are quite rare.