|This article is a featured article, which means it is identified as one of the best articles produced by the Pixel Gun Wiki.|
The Prototype S is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 13.0.0 update. It is an improved and redesigned version of the Prototype. It is was obtained from Big, Large, and Great Clan Chests, now obtained from the Black Market in the grade of Legendary . 250 parts must be obtained to craft the weapon.
The Prototype is a futuristic laser sniper rifle that fires a Portalium laser capable of piercing through obstacles and other players. It uses a 4X zoom scope, mediocre capacity, low mobility, and slow firing rate and reload time.
It appears to be a reskinned version of the Prototype.
It has a golden body, a silver grip with a red battery. The energy source in the barrel is neon blue, with two neon blue spring-loaded rings around it. The scope is golden with blue details.
This weapon is capable of 1 headshot kill to an undamaged player with maxed-out health and Armour. It has high efficiency, low fire rate, medium capacity, and low mobility.
An effective sniper rifle and an iconic sniper rifle of Pixel Gun 3D veterans, the Prototype fires a hitscan laser that can pierce through obstacles, which deals a high amount of damage output from its initial level to the maximum level. It has a normal amount of capacity when compared to other sniper weapons, but it fires slower than some sniper weapons. Its 4X scope can be effective at medium to long-range firefights.
When reloading, the orange energy clip is taken out, then put back, then the pink buttons are pressed on.
It receives a delay if weapons associated with Three Category Spam like the Thunderer and the Reflector were shot, then quickly switched to this weapon. It also gives a delay to weapons with input delay since this weapon has output delay.
- Strafe around when using this weapon if you are in a head-to-head fight. However, as said above, you should stay in one place if no one knows where you are.
- Use the scope for medium or long-range fights. In fact, medium and long-range is the best range for this weapon as it is a sniper.
- In Flag Capture, if your flag is captured, then try to locate where your flag is and shoot directly under. If you are lucky you could get a shot in or a kill.
- Aim at the head for maximum Efficiency per shot.
- To get a headshot kill, pair this with Efficiency booster wears and an Elemental Module to max the potential.
- This weapon has a 6 capacity, so you will need to pick up ammo and reload constantly.
- This weapon has a long reload time, so take cover when using this.
- Move and jump around the user while attacking them to ensure you won't get killed.
- Rocket jump if possible.
- Do not move and jump in a pattern as skilled players can estimate your position when firing.
- Take cover, as the sniper's Efficiency will cut down significantly when penetrating through cover.
- In case you are critically injured, don't try to hide, the beam may kill you.
- Try to use weapons with area damage if engaging at close range.
- Try to locate the sniper by its laser beam.
- Use the hit indication to hunt and kill.
- The Prototype S has a slow rate of fire. Immediately attack the sniper as soon as they have fired.
- An automatic weapon will tear away his/her Armor and HP if he/she miss.
- Try to fight Prototype S users by going in close range and dodging his/her shots with a high-mobility weapon and using an area damage weapon to throw off their aim up further.
- Avoid hallways when users are wielding wall break weapons like this one due to its high damage output and wall break. A good example is the main hallway in Silent School, which you should always try to avoid.
- Using the Prototype S as a last ditch effort if all else fails works as well.
- Equip an area damage weapon, in case of having difficulties in close quarters.
- Equip a short range weapon when fighting in a close range.
- Automatic weapons to finish off a weakened opponent.
- 85 mobility Melee weapons.
- This weapon is good for cat spamming because it has no delay input (switching time) and no delay output.
- Initial release.
- Capacity nerfed from 9 to 6.
- Capacity buffed back to 9, later on it was nerfed back to 6.
- The weapon's damage was buffed to the point where it is a 1 - 2 headshot kill.
- The laser from firing the weapon was changed to last longer.
- Some of its parts slightly have an Iron Man theme.
- It takes 40 parts to assemble (Like other Legendary Grade Clan Chest Weapons) and requires massive farming to get.
- The other legendary clan weapons are Black Mamba, Mountain Wolf, Electrosphere, Frozen Dragon, and Hurricane.
- It is possible that this is the successor of the Prototype.
- This fires slightly faster than the Anti-Champion/Hero Rifle, with 63 fire rate.
- Its laser lasts much shorter than the Prototype/S and the Anti-Champion Rifle.
- A similar ‘S’ can be found on the Royal Sniper Rifle.
- The Prototype S, like all other Legendary clan weapons, is harder to get than Mythical clan weapons because the chance of getting Legendary parts is only slightly higher than that of Mythical parts, and Legendary clan weapons require 4 times the amount of parts as Mythical clan weapons.
- Very strangely, it doesn't have a gallery description yet.