|“||The eagle is proud because he could mark 20 enemies within a single match.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
It is a golden sniper rifle with a scope that shoots bullets with the target mark attribute. It has very good damage, a medium fire rate, a good capacity, and slow mobility. It is 2 headshots and 2-3 body shots kill.
The Proud Eagle features a body shape similar to the Spider Sense, besides for the buttstock and scope. It has a bright-gold and blue design, with a tad bit of dark blue and red. A blue and silver banner with a gold crown is seen hanging behind a short barrel, ending with a relatively large muzzle brake.
It is a sniper held with both hands. It emits a blue bullet, and since it has a target mark attribute, it has the ability to outline hit enemies through walls, but it needs around a second to mark the target (the target is marked with a red arrow pointing them from above). Moreover, this weapon possesses a scope, so it can be used in long-range.
When reloading, four cyan gauges at the bottom are taken out then put back into the gun.
- Headshots are key in dealing more damage.
- Since it features a target mark attribute, it is useful for detecting enemies you have hit.
- Switch to speedy weapons in case you want to go fast.
- Use the scope in engaging enemies in a long distance.
- In Duel mode, use the target mark to mark your opponent and see where they are, making it easier to spy them if they are hiding.
- Even though this weapon is generally 2 shots, it deals much higher Efficiency per shot when you get a headshot.
- Avoid getting hit by its users since they will detect you if you do so.
- Counter with a one-shot sniper/weapon, as this weapon is a two-shot weapon.
- Any close-ranged weapons can beat its users since this weapon is ideal for long-range encounters.
- Area damage weapons can easily disorient its users.
- Flank these users with a high DPS weapon.
- Bring a high DPS primary/backup in order to finish off opponents after you get a hit in. (Flower Power, Casanova)
- Bring a high mobility melee, like the Dark Force Saber or the Katana.
- It looks similar to the Spider Sense.
- The weapon's barrel has the shape of a crown, which signifies its theme.
- It is the first weapon to have the Target Mark attribute the second being Deadly Stings.