|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Proud Eagle features a body shape similar to the Spider Sense, besides for the buttstock and scope. It has a bright gold and blue design, with a tad bit of dark blue and red. A blue and silver banner with a gold crown is seen hanging behind a short barrel, ending with a relatively large muzzle brake.
- Headshots are key in dealing more damage.
- Since it features a target mark attribute, it is useful for detecting enemies you have hit.
- Switch to speedy weapons in case you want to go fast.
- Use the scope in engaging enemies in a long distance.
- In Duel mode, use the target mark to mark your opponent and see where they are, making it easier to spy them if they are hiding.
- Avoid getting hit by its users since they will detect you if you do so.
- Counter with a one shot sniper/weapon, as this weapon is a two shot weapon.
- Any close-ranged weapons can beat its users since this weapon is ideal for long-range encounters.
- Area damage weapons can easily disorient its users.
- Flank these users with a high DPS weapon.
Bring a high DPS rifle in order to finish off opponentsafter you get a hit in.
Bring a high mobility meelee, like the Dark Force Saber or the Katana.
- It looks similar to the Spider Sense
- The weapon's barrel has the shape of a crown, which signifies its theme.