The Proud Eagle features a body shape similar to the Spider Sense, besides for the buttstock and scope. It has a bright gold and blue design, with a tad bit of dark blue and red. A blue and silver banner with a gold crown is seen hanging behind a short barrel, ending with a relatively large muzzle brake.
It has very good damage, a medium fire rate, a good capacity, and a slow mobility. It is 2 shots headshots and 2-3 shots body shots.
- Headshots are key in dealing more damage.
- Since it features a target mark attribute, it is useful for detecting enemies you have hit.
- Switch to speedy weapons in case you want to go fast.
- Use the scope in engaging enemies in a long distance.
- In Duel mode, use the target mark to mark your opponent and see where they are, making it easier to spy them if they are hiding.
- Even though this weapon is generally 2 shots, it deals much higher Efficiency per shot when you get a headshot.
- Avoid getting hit by its users since they will detect you if you do so.
- Counter with a one shot sniper/weapon, as this weapon is a two shot weapon.
- Any close-ranged weapons can beat its users since this weapon is ideal for long-range encounters.
- Area damage weapons can easily disorient its users.
- Flank these users with a high DPS weapon.
Bring a high DPS primary/backup in order to finish off opponents after you get a hit in.
Bring a high mobility meelee, like the Dark Force Saber or the Katana.
- It looks similar to the Spider Sense
- The weapon's barrel has the shape of a crown, which signifies its theme.
- First weapon to have the Target Mark attribute.