|This article is a featured article, which means it is identified as one of the best articles produced by the Pixel Gun Wiki.|
|“||Who decided to install a force cup into a gun and make a pressure so powerful that the "ammo" will fly for more than 30 meters with great speed? Someone give this Tesla proper tools and materials already!||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is a movement-based weapon that possesses a 4x scope. It shoots a red plunger, that when stuck to any surface, will pull the player towards it. At max efficiency, it is a two shot anywhere on the player, and a one shot headshot. Its fire rate is low since it is a weapon that requires a reload for every shot fired, low capacity, and its mobility is slow.
The weapon features an orange/grey body with an orange pistol grip, a white spool, a large red scope, and a plunger at the front.
When fired, the plunger sticks to its target, where the user will be pulled towards where the plunger sticks. This also applies to enemy players and monsters.
This weapon is more of a movement-based type of weapon as it has travel time making it harder to hit enemies and it must reload every time the player shoots. The player holds the gun with both of its hands, when it is shot, it shoots out a plunger that has the ability to stick to a surface and pull the player towards it.
As of the 17.6.0 update, a new limitation mechanic was introduced in the weapon, but particularly in Flag Capture: If the person, who uses this weapon, carries the flag, it will be dropped upon the firing of this weapon.
Immediately after shooting, the player will reload by inserting another plunger into the barrel. If the plunger doesn't stick to a surface in time, the new plunger from reloading will instead take its place.
It has a fixed delay input. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Pulling Sucker Gun always has a delay lasting around half of a second.
It has good damage, a slow fire rate, a low capacity, and a slow mobility. You can use it as a transportation tool or you can get a few kills with it, as it is mostly 2 shots.
- Unlike most weapons, it's more suitable as a utility or mobility weapon rather than an offensive weapon.
- It is useful for getting on top of high places such as on top of rooftops or large structures, as the pulling mechanism has an upwards pull.
- Do not use this weapon as an offensive weapon, as it has a different purpose: Grappling.
- Do not target enemies in distant places: you will waste ammunition.
- Useful for fleeing purposes. Be aware of automatic/sniper users though.
- If the user is skilled enough, it can be useful for catching up to mobile players.
- Do not use the scope, as it is not practical to use the scope when you are using this weapon for transportation; it can block your sight. Furthermore, this weapon is not very accurate, making the scope uncommon to be used. However, if you do use the scope, you can be unintentionally pulled forwards by shooting at a target too close to you. This makes the scope virtually useless.
- If you are caught in the Sticky Candy pool you can use this to easily get out of the trap that way the effect can wear off then finish them with a high-damage primary or heavy weapon.
- Immediately switch to any other weapon (except the Vertical Grip Device, the Fatality Hook, or the Portal Cannon) before capturing the flag in Flag Capture.
- This currently isn't able to be used anymore for flags, since if you use it while having the flag, it will say "You Dropped the Flag!"
- It can also escape from any gravitational force weapon or Singular Grenade.
- Use this while being slowed down.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Area Damage weapons and shotguns can counter users at close range. However, It may backfire if they have the Exo Pilot or Mr. Fruit Set.
- In lower levels, players will most likely only use this weapon as an offensive, but in higher levels, beware of 3 cat spammers who will use this weapon for transportation, and then attack you from a random spot they have been pulled to.
- Try to dodge their attacks to waste their ammo.
- If you can dodge a shot, the enemy will be pulled to the wall they hit. Make sure not to become disoriented by their movements, try to get to a higher elevation to avoid turning around many times to follow them.
- A powerful shotgun such as the Viking or Chickaboom.
- A high mobility or transportation melee such as the Double Cashback or Last Cry.
- A sniper with scope to attack enemies from a distance, such as the Heavy Sniper Rifle or Anti-Champion Rifle.
- Lastly, a powerful heavy, preferably one shot, such as the Pully-Blasty or Christmas Ultimatum.
- Initial release.
- The Christmas skin for the weapon was released in the Trader's Van for a limited time.
- It got nerfed, the player who is using it no longer travel as fast as usual and can not go as high as usual.
- You can no longer escape with the flag with this weapon in Flag Capture anymore. The flag will drop when you attempt to escape with it.
- Max ammo capacity was dropped from 30 to 8 in all game modes.
- This weapon was put in the Trader's Van as part of the Community Van that was hosted by the developers.
- The "plunger" part of this weapon, when shot, stretches extremely long. In reality, a plunger pistol would not usually cause this to happen.
- Despite its appearance, this weapon does not have an unlimited range.
- It is the first weapon to feature the Pulling Towards Target attribute. It was followed by the Fatality Hook and Vertical Grip Device.
- The weapon's unique ability is reminiscent of the Grapple Gun from Pixel Gun World.
- This weapon resembles the Grappler Gun from Fortnite. However, unlike Fortnite you can pick up bullets for this gun and also deal damage with it, making it more multi-purpose than simply a transport tool.
- It is one of the few single pistol weapons that are held with both hands another one being the Royal Revolver
- A player can gain the ability to shoot twice in the first magazine if you insert the drum magazine module into it.