|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Pulling Sucker Gun is a Backup weapon introduced in the 16.4.0 update. It can be obtained from the Trader's Van.
The weapon features an orange/grey body with an orange pistol grip, a white spool, a large red sight, and a plunger at the front.
When fired, the plunger sticks to its target, where the user will be pulled towards where the plunger sticks.
It has good damage, a slow fire rate, a low capacity, and a slow mobility. You can use it as a transportation tool or you can get a few kills with it, as it is mostly 2 shots.
- Unlike most weapons, it's more suitable as a utility weapon than an offensive weapon.
- It is useful for getting on top of high places such as on top of rooftops or large structures.
- Do not use this weapon as an offensive weapon, as it has a different purpose: grappling.
- Do not target far spots: you will waste 1 ammunition and will not be able to go to the spot.
- Useful for fleeing purposes. Be aware of automatic/sniper users though.
- If the user is skilled enough, it can be useful for catching up to mobile players.
- Do not use the scope, as it is not tactical to use the scope when you are using this weapon for transportation; it can block your sight. Furthermore, this weapon is not very accurate, rendering the scope useless.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can counter users at close range. However, It may backfire if they have exo pilot set or mr. fruit set.
- If you can dodge a shot, the enemy will be pulled to the wall they hit. Use this opportunity to surprise attack him.
This weapon should not be used as a main weapon, instead equip a weapon from the Primary, Sniper, or Heavy category. However, it is possible to get a few kills with this weapon.
- It is the first weapon to feature the Pulling Towards Target attribute.
- The weapon's unique ability is reminiscent to the Grapple Gun from Pixel Gun World.
- This weapon resembles the Grappler Gun from Fortnite. However, unlike Fortnite you can pick up bullets for this gun and also deal damage with it, making it more multi-purpose than simply a transport tool.