The weapon features an orange/grey body with an orange pistol grip, a white spool, a large red sight, and a plunger at the front.
When fired, the plunger sticks to its target, where the user will be pulled towards where the plunger sticks.
It has good damage, a slow fire rate, a low capacity, and a slow mobility. You can use it as a transportation tool or you can get a few kills with it, as it is mostly 2 shots.
- Unlike most weapons, it's more suitable as a utility weapon than an offensive weapon.
- It is useful for getting on top of high places such as on top of rooftops or large structures.
- Do not use this weapon as an offensive weapon, as it has a different purpose: grappling.
- Do not target far spots: you will waste 1 ammunition and will not be able to go to the spot.
- Useful for fleeing purposes. Be aware of automatic/sniper users though.
- If the user is skilled enough, it can be useful for catching up to mobile players.
- Do not use the scope, as it is not tactical to use the scope when you are using this weapon for transportation; it can block your sight. Furthermore, this weapon is not very accurate, making the scope useless.
- Pickoff its users at long range.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can counter users at close range. However, It may backfire if they have the Exo Pilot or Mr. Fruit Set.
- Try to dodge their attacks, let them waste their ammo
- If you can dodge a shot, the enemy will be pulled to the wall they hit. Use this opportunity to surprise attack him.
This weapon should not be used as the main weapon, instead equip a weapon from the Primary, Sniper, or Heavy category.
|“||Who decided to install a force cup into a gun and make a pressure so powerful that the "ammo" will fly for more than 30 meters with great speed? Someone give this Tesla proper tools and materials already!||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
- It is the first weapon to feature the Pulling Towards Target attribute. It was followed by the Fatality Hook.
- The weapon's unique ability is reminiscent to the Grapple Gun from Pixel Gun World.
- This weapon resembles the Grappler Gun from Fortnite. However, unlike Fortnite you can pick up bullets for this gun and also deal damage with it, making it more multi-purpose than simply a transport tool.