|“||If you were given too much pumpkin porridge in the childhood or just don't like Halloween, RUN AWAY! Moreover, it is really hard to get rid of the stains from pumpkins when the battle is finished.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Pumpkin Thrower is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 8.2.1 update.
It is a purple gun that launches explosive pumpkin projectiles. It has high damage, low fire rate, low-average capacity, and low weight or mobility.
It has a black and purple base, with a green box towards the front. The green box has a pumpkin with fangs on it. It appears to load pumpkins into an inferno then fires them.
The player shoots a pumpkin that has a slow bullet travel time. The projectiles have a looping shot attribute, which means that they are shot in an arc trajectory and these projectiles leave a pumpkin-like splash radius.
When reloading, the player inserts three pumpkin projectiles from the weapon's back. It has no delay mechanics.
- Use in mid-short range battles to get easier kills.
- Don't shoot when the enemy is in mid-air. Wait until he reaches the ground.
- Blast the floor to propel yourself or an enemy player away to give yourself space away from them.
- Aim slightly upwards since this weapon has the looping shot ability.
- This weapon has a decently large hitbox, similar to the Bastion, so you may treat this similarly.
- Be mindful of how much ammo you have left.
- This weapon could be paired with the Jetpack, with experience a user can fire this weapon from up above and predict the opponent's position.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Use a Primary weapon and keep shooting the enemy while he is uncovered.
- Use fast reloading and fast fire rate weapons to tick them off while they are slowly reloading.
- Try jumping around, since this weapon has a looping shot attribute, they will have a harder time using this weapon against you.
- Be careful when engaging these users in small hallways or buildings, since you would have a harder time dodging their projectiles.
Equip a mobile weapon and a long ranged weapon.
- Initial Release
- Range gets buffed
- Removed from game
- Added back into the game
- It is the only weapon so far to have a price that is not divisible by 5. The Upgrade costs 400 making 763 in total, a very expensive weapon. Between the 10.1.0 and the 11.0.0 updates, all forms costed . As of the 11.1.0 update, all forms now cost , having the same price, which is 140.
- It was released with the Hellraiser and the Missile Thrower in the 8.2.1 Halloween update.