|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Pumpkin Thrower is a Heavy weapon released in the 8.2.1 update.
It has a black and purple base, with a green box towards the front. The green box has a pumpkin with fangs on it. It appears to load pumpkins into an inferno then fires them.
It has high damage, low fire rate, low-average copacity, and low weight or mobility.
- Use in mid-short range battles to get easier kills.
- Don't shoot when the enemy is in mid-air. Wait until he reaches the ground.
- Blast the floor to propel yourself or an enemy player away to give yourself space away from them.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Use a Primary weapon and keep shooting the enemy while he is uncovered.
- Use fast reloading and fast fire rate weapons to tick them off while they are slowly reloading.
Equip a mobile weapon and a long ranged weapon.
- It is the only weapon so far to have a price that is not divisible by 5. The Upgrade costs 400 making 763 in total, a very expensive weapon. Between the 10.1.0 and the 11.0.0 updates, all forms costed . As of the 11.1.0 update, all forms now cost , having the same price, which is 140.
- It was released with the Hellraiser and the Missile Thrower in the 8.2.1 Halloween update.
- In the 10.4.0 update, the range was buffed.
- It was removed in the 12.5.3 update.
- It was brought back in the 12.6.0 update.
- Its reskinned spinoff exists as Soda Launcher.