|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Pursuer Z3 is a Backup weapon in Pixel Gun 3D. It can be obtained from the Z-Squad Armory Event.
It is a green-gray handgun with a green/grey pistol grip, body, slide, barrel, and a laser sight. It has a red dot sight mounted on top. It also has 2 Zs on the weapon, similar to the Zombie Slayer.
- Try strafing as much as you can with a good mobility weapon and then quickly switch and shoot
- This weapon has x ray vision so take advantage of it.
- Skilled players can aim for the x Ray and shoot with a wall break weapon such as the Prototype S.
- Use high mobility weapons to escape the user
- Try attacking the player with a long range weapon.
- Do not try to hide, since users can see you through walls.
This is a strong and versatile Backup weapon that can be used for any loadout. Use the X-Ray Vision attribute with any wall-break sniper weapon.
- Its firing sound and the reload sound is shared from the Zombie Slayer.
- The holographic sight itself is not consistent with the real-world counterpart, since it cannot zoom.
- This and the Overseer are the only weapons that have X-Ray Vision that's in Battle Royale.