|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Pyro 1116 is a Primary weapon introduced in the 16.6.0 update. It can be obtained for a limited time as part of the Trader's Van event in the armory.
It features a dark black/red skeleton stock with a black buttstock. The body of the gun features a black trigger, a red sight on top, orange decals, and a large orange magazine. It also features a red handguard, a long black barrel, and a red muzzle.
- Due to its general stats, it suits well as a versatile weapon for any range.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- It is effective against mobile targets on the ground or low-flying targets.
- Due to its poor mobility, it is recommended to switch to another weapon when moving.
- Strife around the enemy while firing.
- The weapon is best for chewing through an enemy's armor due to its damage output.
- Use the Burning attribute to deal additional damage to enemies over time.
- Since it makes its user negate the Burning trait when equipped, wield it when fighting enemies with weapons possessing the Burning attribute.
- Make use of the protection of burning to prevent damage from good burning weapons like the Pet Dragon and Napalm Cannon
- Pick off the user at long range
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Strafe around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Take cover from the user when he/she is firing, and try to flank around the user
- The weapon suffers at longer ranges, use this as an advantage to pick them off with a scoped weapon.
- Attack the user while they are reloading.
- Flank around the user then use a melee weapon to deal quick damage and then pull back.
- Avoid using weapons featuring the Burning attribute against the user, since this weapon's secondary effect perfectly forestalls these effects.
This weapon can be used as a general-purpose weapon. This suits well when paired with a long-ranged weapon.
- It is the first weapon to feature the "Protection From Burning" trait.
- The weapon was made by Carlos Rosales as part of a weapon contest hosted by the developers on Discord.
- The weapon's build appearance is quite similar to that of Third Eye.
- It is quite similar to the Firefighter in terms of performance and abilities.