|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Quadruple Death is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 15.5.0 update.
It is the re-skinned, Pixel Gun 3D version of the Sea Devil.
The Quadruple Death seems to be a sci-fi styled explosive projectile Launcher with a futuristic/industrial orange/grey color scheme.
It has great damage, low fire rate, ammo and average mobility.
- Since it fires burst shots, it is best utilized against groups of enemies.
- Conserve ammo, since it does not hold too many total shots.
- Take note of its Mobility, as it is not idea for fast movement.
- This is best used in close to medium range maps.
- Do NOT try to rocket jump with this weapon since doing so will badly harm you, especially when you fire FOUR rockets per fire.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Very close ranged engagements can prove effective against this weapon's user.
- Primaries and shotguns can overwhelm its users due to its slow fire rate.
- Attack its users from behind for best results.
- As stated, it is a re-skin of the Sea Devil, the first exclusive Heavy weapon in Pixel Gun World.
- in 16.0.0, it is a 2 shot when all rockets hit the player.