|“||Step on the gas, overtake all your opponents. The player who passed all laps and finished first wins.||”|
Racing is a Minigame introduced in the 16.1.0 update.
How to Play
4 players are set at a starting line where they must complete 3 laps around the map. The player's car can be damaged overtime by hitting other players, falling off the map, or hitting barriers. In addition, the player can flip over, however a respawn button is provided on the left.
- Buy faster/better cars in the Armory to get boosted performance.
- Use the racing line to improve performance, as the racing line has the largest radius, allowing higher speeds.
- Keep your attention span on the racing when doing so, or else you may end up being in lower position or even crash your car.
- Don't just hold down the acceleration button all the time, as it will result in loss of control and a crash, which compromises your time. Instead of holding down the acceleration button, stop pressing the acceleration button when you feel like you're going too fast or you may crash when a turn on the track happens.
- Cars with a better 'off road' stat will perform better when not on the road.
- A frequent crash site is at the last turn/corner. Pay attention there, since most times you will turn too wide or too fast resulting a crash into the fence.
- If the player flipped their car upside down, it would fly out of the map.
- If one presses the X button on their modded XBOX controller and iOS device, one can get out of their car and some of the following things can happen as a result.
- One can enter a different person's car, but then that car would also be more glitched.
- The player who glitched will have their car disappear some time after getting out of it.
- The player can also take damage themselves.
- The car can glitch and jump crazily.