The Rainbow Dispenser is a Primary weapon introduced in the 16.0.0 update. It can be obtained for a limited time as part of the St. Patrick's Day Van event in the armory.
It has a black/yellow body with a yellow/black stock, a pistol grip, and a red trigger. It also features an animated rainbow magazine, tube, and receiver. The barrel is mainly black, with yellow decals and rainbow rods on each side.
It fires green four-leaf clovers when fired.
- Circle your target and aim for the head for the best kill time.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Reload often when not in battle.
- Use this to finish off/weaken opponents.
- This can be used as an effective means in defending against melee users. Fire while aiming center mass or the head while backpedaling.
- Be on a lookout for ammo pickups to replenish the ammo capacity.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage and shotguns make quick work of users.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the damage from the weapon.
- Try wasting the ammo of the user, leaving them vulnerable from an attack when they are reloading.
- Flank around the user then use a melee weapon to deal quick damage and then pull back.
This can be used as a general purpose Primary weapon for finishing off opponents.
- Despite its name, it doesn't shoot rainbows. However, it references its appearance (due to the belt-like attachments).