The Random Map is a minor feature located on the Map Selection, introduced in the 11.0.0 update, after the re-design of the Map Selection.
The icon has a blue and a dark blue radial, with pixelated question marks in the background. On the top, there is the following text "Random map", written in yellow. In the center, there is a cube. One side has 5 black dots, one has 3 dots and the top side has only 1 dot, specifically representing a dice, made for randomizing maps.
It is not used to select a random server, it is used to select a random map, which contains the most popular server of a specifically randomized map.
- It has been removed from the map selection from Sandbox in the 12.0.0 update.
- It only exists when selecting modes and maps.
- It only exists if there is at least two maps in a mode.
- In the 12.2.0 update, it replaced the Random button.
- In the 12.5.3 update, the letter "M" in "map" has been capitalized. It turned from "Random map" to "Random Map".
- When the Raid map “Magical Valley” was introduced,there was no Random Map button,probably not wanting people with wrong modules and module levels to enter a game of Raid.