|“||It is the least popular weapon in the general operation forces. Attack speed is coo,yesl, but the accuracy...||”|
—Rapid Fire Rifle's description in the Gallery
The Rapid Fire Rifle is a Primary weapon introduced in the 10.0.0 update.
It is an assault rifle that shoots bullets automatically. It has good damage, a high fire rate, a high magazine capacity, and good accuracy. Its drawback that it has poor mobility.
It is an FN-P90 with an integrated 4x Zoom Scope with a blue and gold color scheme. It also has a suppressor equipped, along with an elongated stock. It is seemingly held together by gilded screws on its sides. A foregrip is located before the barrel.
This weapon automatically shoots regular blue bullets with instant bullet travel time. This weapon has a medium range and its 4x scope allows long-range battles. It is useful for both pursuing a fleeing enemy and suppression, due to its high capacity and decent mobility.
When reloading, the magazine from the bottom is taken out and is replaced by another. It has no delay mechanics.
- It is best used for long-ranged combat, as its scope can help you along with the fire rate kill the opponent easily.
- It has a subtle bullet spread without the scope, making it accurate for shorter ranges.
- Pick off heavily damaged opponents with it.
- Don't worry about missing a few shots, since it has a pretty decent amount of ammo.
- Being a weapon with low mobility, bring a high mobility weapon with you to move around the map.
- Its high fire rate makes its users reload often, attack them while they are reloading.
- This gun has low mobility, making its users easy prey for faster enemies.
- Area damage weapons will mess up the user's aim.
Due to the suppressor and the high rate of fire, the weapon pairs well with a silent loadout.
It was removed in the Lucky Chest.
It is a 12-shot when maxed out.
- It is based on the FN-P90 submachine gun/personal defense weapon, which makes the in-game designation as a rifle incorrect, as it is classified as a submachine gun and a PDW rather than a rifle.
- It does not have a 4x zoom, but rather a 2x zoom.
- The colors on the gun seemed to be based on the French GIGN Uniforms, which use the P90.
- The fire rate has been changed from 98 to 99, seeing that it fires around 9-10 rounds/second.
- This weapon has a typo in its Gallery description. It says "coo, yesl," , when the needed words are "cool, yes,".