|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Red Twins (PGW).
The Red Twins is a Backup weapon introduced in the 10.3.0 update.
The Red Twins are a pair of sleek pistols with a dark red finish. They come with silver vented slides, illuminating rear iron sights, and a large muzzle brake. There are also black rails underneath the slide.
The weapon deals a pretty low amount of damage, has a fairly large magazine, and has high mobility. It's best used in levels 7 through 12.
- The mobility offers great speed when using the weapon, use this to outmaneuver the enemy.
- It's recommended to use this weapon for close range combat since it isn't very accurate and it doesn't have a scope.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving and quicker kill registering.
- Don't stop strafing and dodging while attempting to get a kill.
- Attack the user at long range.
- Use explosive weapons and disorient the enemy.
Have a weapon with a longer range or a faster fire rate.
- They bear a resemblance to the USP Match.
- The left gun seems to be mirrored, due to the ejection port being set on the left side of the weapon.
- The gun is likely inspired by the Tomb Raider series or Marvel's Deadpool.
- The two have a total capacity of 25, which is bizarre because it means that one weapon would have one extra bullet.
- It is one of the dual-wield weapons in the game, the others being the Dual Revolvers, Dual Machine Guns, Dual Uzi, Dual Hawks, Dual Shotguns, Dual Laser Blasters, Turbo Pistols, Emperor's Servants, Romeo and Juliet, Good and Evil, Dual Machete, Dual Cryo Pistols, Multitaskers, Lovebirds and Dual Anger
- In the 14.1.2 update, this weapon has gotten severely powercrept.