|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Reflector is a Special weapon introduced in the 13.2.1 update.
It is a gold/red perfect reskin of the Laser Bouncer.
It has yellow and black details with red laser aura.
it works exactly like its predecessor and like it is capable of 1-2 shot kill, it's mobility is also slightly less.
- Use this weapon similar to the Laser Bouncer.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Use a high fire rate weapon with this.
- Use a weapon with lower weight such as the Dark Force Saber Up2.
- The shots from the weapon can ricochet two times off of objects. If your skilled enough, you can just shoot the floor in hopes for the laser to ricochet into the enemy.
- Use this on tight corridors due to its piercing shots and ricochet attributes.
- A skilled enough player could use this weapon at long ranges due to its low recoil.
- With its ricochet trait, one can kill an enemy from long-range by its bounce, with a good projection where the enemy will go and the laser's trajectory.
- Pair this up with weapons like Thunderer and Anti-Champion Rifle to initiate the infamous 3 Category Spam. It is also helpful to bring a rocket jump weapon with you.
- The weapon leaves the trace of the laser so follow the laser to track their location and use a high fire rate and high damge weapon to kill them, eg Ultimatum. Do not attempt this if they are a cat spammer.
- Jump around to avoid being shot. Rocket jump if you cannot move around fast enough.
- Avoid small spaces as its users will take advantage of its ricochet trait.
- Using area damage weapons can easily mess up the user's aim.
- This weapon does not have a spread or an area damage, so you could try to counter this weapon by getting close to the person and using a shotgun, flamethrower or other high-efficiency weapons for close ranges.
- If you know that enemies have this weapon, avoid small and short hallways, since they could easily hit you.
- Highly skilled players could either snipe you or easily hit you in open areas, so make unusual patterns to decrease the chances of you getting hit by its lasers.
- when in a battle versus a reflector player, be aware the enemy can hit you from any projectile area. try to keep the fight in a open area
Have a long-range sniper weapon. The Alien Sniper Rifle and Laser Bow have a niche of ricochet as well, making for a threatening combo in Silent School.
- It is one of the exact re-skins in the 13.2.1 update, along with other weapon re-skins. The gun itself is based on the Laser Bouncer. They both oddly look like the Contact Beam from the Dead Space series due to its structure.
- It is one of the few weapons that possess the ricochet function.