|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Renegade is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 13.2.1 update.
It is a perfect (well made) re-skin of the Rocket Jumper.
It has red, white, and blue details on its base and ammo box.
It deals high damage, has a medium to high fire-rate, a medium capacity, and medium mobility.
- It can be used for rocket-jumping, so getting to a higher area than other enemies improves stealth and hidden attacks.
- The rockets shot from this are very fast, which can reduce the amount of prediction needed to hit the enemy.
- Its rockets have the area damage effect, so taking out a group or team of enemies makes the weapon's rockets more effective when in use.
- Try to aim at the ground near enemies so they can't easily avoid the rockets.
- Enemies can easily see the rockets at long range, so fire the rockets instantly to give them a hard time at avoiding the rockets (to ensure the enemies' death quickly), or sneak attack them from behind.
- Its users are relatively slow and rather an easy target to pick off.
- Avoid being in a group especially in Team Fight. Due this weapon has a slightly medium area damage and has quite devastating damage.
- Rockets are easy to dodge in long distances. So pick off its users in medium-long ranges to prevent them raining rockets at you.
- Attack its users while they are vulnerable. Like while they are reloading or standing still.
- Use high mobility or low-weight weapons to dodge, evade and or escape the rockets fired from these users. Weapons like the Dark Force Saber perform well in dodging and maneuverability.
Have a good long-ranged sniper like the Wyvern.
- This weapon is mostly a heavy and high damaging weapon which can be used as a primary in some situations. However, this weapon lacks the ability to be used in all situations, lacking mostly in medium-long ranges. This weapon should be used a backup or a heavy damage dealer for when you get ambushed or in a tight situation.
- It is one of the exact re-skins in the 13.2.1 update, along with other weapon re-skins.
- It is a re-skin of the Rocket Jumper.
- In the 15.8.0 update, it's damage got buffed and so did it's projectile speed.
- In 16.0.0, it is a 2 shot if you can get a direct hit on the enemy.
- It is one of the underrated weapons that are very powerful with skill.