|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Revolver Sniper Rifle is a Sniper weapon added in the 14.0.0 update as part of the Sniper Tournament.
It has an accent similar to Destruction System, without ammunition showing. It emits a red projectile that cannot pierce. It is a sniper rifle which has a break action system when reloading the weapon and a revolver cylinder, holding 6 magnum rounds. The weapon also features two of 6 extra magnum sniper rounds holder located each on both side of the weapon's buttstock, and a laser sight.
This gun has high damage, medium firerate, decent capacity and an average mobility.
- Reload frequently as this weapon's ammo capacity is low. Or best not to miss your shots.
- Use the 10x scope in long ranges.
- You may use this in a similar fashion to the One Shot.
- However, equip it with max Sniper Cape, Burning Tiara, Hunter's Altar and Leader's Drum render it one headshot kill.
- Stay in medium-long range, as going in close range will result in you get slaughtered to close range weapons.
- It has fast reload speed, equip Sniper Cape and Cowboy Hat to benefit it the most.
- Its crosshair does not expand when firing, render it usable on all range.
- Strafe around so that users would waste their ammo.
- Use a high mobility Melee like the Dark Force Saber to outmaneuver users.
- Use an area-damage weapon to disorient users such as the Adamant Bomber.
- Try to take cover, since this weapon does not have the wall-break ability.
- The bullets are surprisingly easy to dodge (if you are experienced), you may also counter similar to how you would counter the One Shot users.
- Attack its users from behind.
- Using this weapon yourself may be effective when countering.
Have an automatic Primary/Backup to finish off a weakened opponent and have another weapon that has at least a mobility of 80 or higher.
- This was one of the three unique Mythical weapons to be featured in the Sniper Tournament of update 14.0.0.
- Despite it says having Critical Damage, it seems to have been removed. Though its capacity got increased from 4 to 6.
- Even with the capacity increase, you still load in 4 rounds in the reload.
- You can now only get 3 kills before reload, opposed to 4 kills when released.
- Nowadays, you now can get 4 kills when fully upgraded.
- It's actually more of a laser weapon than an actual revolver sniper rifle, since the victim from this weapon disintegrates, like from a laser.
- At one time from 15.2.0, it experienced a bug that render it one headshots kill with extreme reload speed.
- This was fixed a day later.
- This weapon is a "break-action" or "top-break" revolver, like the Smith and Wesson Model 3.