|“||Snipers want to have more diversity in their arsenal that is why we have taken one of the best revolvers as a basis and added: an improved club, a long barrel, and a 10X zoom.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is a sniper rifle that shoots red bullets with critical damage. This gun has high damage, medium firerate, decent capacity and an average mobility.
It has an accent similar to Destruction System, without ammunition showing. It emits a red projectile that cannot pierce. It is a sniper rifle which has a break action system when reloading the weapon and a revolver cylinder, holding 6 magnum rounds. The weapon also features two of 6 extra magnum sniper rounds holder located each on both side of the weapon's buttstock, and a laser sight.
This weapon shoots a loud, red bullet that deals Critical Damage to the opponent. The bullets have instant bullet travel time and the scope allows long range battles. Moreover, since the bullets deal Critical Damage, they can deal twice the damage to the player.
When reloading, the barrel is opened and the player inserts new bullets and takes out the old ones. It has no delay mechanics.
- Reload frequently as this weapon's ammo capacity is low. Or best not to miss your shots.
- Use the 10x scope in long ranges.
- You may use this in a similar fashion to the One Shot.
- Stay in medium-long range, as going in close range will result in you get slaughtered to close range weapons.
- It has short reload time, equip Sniper Cape (PG3D) and Cowboy Hat to benefit it the most.
- Its crosshair does not expand when firing, render it usable on all range.
- It also has no delay when switching between weapons, meaning that it is useful for Three Category Spam, or as it's more commonly known 3 cat spam.
- Strafe around so that users would waste their ammo.
- Use a high mobility Melee like the Dark Force Saber to outmaneuver users.
- Use an area-damage weapon to disorient users such as the Adamant Bomber.
- Try to take cover, since this weapon does not have the wall-break ability.
- The bullets are surprisingly easy to dodge (if you are experienced), you may also counter similar to how you would counter the One Shot users.
- Attack its users from behind.
- Using this weapon yourself may be effective when countering.
- Initial release.
- A bug was fixed which made the weapon a one headshot kill with extreme reload speed
- Its capacity was buffed from 4 to 6.
- Its capacity was nerfed back to 4.
- This was one of the three unique Mythical weapons to be featured in the Sniper Tournament of update 14.0.0.
- Despite it says having Critical Damage, it seems to have been removed. Though its capacity got increased from 4 to 6.
- Even with the capacity increase, you still load in 4 rounds in the reload.
- You can now only get 3 kills before reload, opposed to 4 kills when released.
- It's actually more of a laser weapon than an actual revolver sniper rifle, since the victim from this weapon disintegrates, like from a laser.
- This weapon is a "break-action" or "top-break" revolver, like the Smith and Wesson Model 3.
- In a unknown update, its capacity was nerfed back to 4.