The Rhino is a Primary weapon introduced in the 14.0.0 update.
It is a reskin of the Heavy Shotgun.
It is a blue shotgun with white accents and a grey stock. It reloads by detaching a little cylindrical clip, similar to the Minigun Shotgun.
It has a high fire rate, low capacity, decent power, and good mobility.
- Like all shotguns, tend to use this gun in close quarter combat.
- This gun has low ammo, so try to conserve your ammo as much as possible.
- A Singular Grenade would be paired up pretty well with this weapon, as this gun is a shotgun, and can deal damage to multiple enemies at once.
- Try to get headshots on enemies as this would maximize damage.
- Don't hold the firing button if the enemy is still at medium ranges.
- Try to pick off its users with snipers or other long-range weapons.
- Strafe around so that users can waste their ammo, and when they are reloading, kill them.
- Have a weapon that is more efficient than this weapon like the Champion Mercenary.
- If your accuracy is good, use the Laser Bouncer or the Anti-Champion Rifle to finish them off a quickly as possible to avoid heavy damage.
Due to its nature of being a shotgun, have a weapon with a longer range from the Sniper section, due to it having a short range.
- Like the Heavy Shotgun, it is based on Pancor Jackhammer.
- It is a reskin of the Heavy Shotgun, and was released in the Sniper update 14.0.0, along with other weapons.
- There is a possibility of naming this weapon to "Rhino" due to the fact that rhinos are almost extinct, and the company wanted to tribute them with the name of this weapon.
- This weapon is apparently a lot weaker than its original version Heavy Shotgun.