The Rifle Soldier is an enemy found exclusively in Megalopolis.
The Rifle Soldier looks similar to the Military Guy skin, except with a few different colors. Strapped onto his back is a jetpack similar to the one that is available in the armory. It wields a Secret Forces Rifle as it's weapon.
It will shoot the player, using the Secret Forces Rifle.
|Medium||36||0.25 - 1||Slow|
- Even though the Secret Forces Rifle itself deals a lot of damage, the soldier's weapon deals a lot less damage than how the actual one does, mostly for balancing.
- The sound that this enemy's weapon makes is also very different than the Secret Forces Rifle. It is more similar to the former Assault Machine Gun.
- For some reason, these enemies no longer hurt you doing no damage.
- Stay out of sight from these enemies use weapons like the Anti-Hero Rifle or any wall break 10x zoom weapons to snipe them from a long distance and through barriers.
- For beginners, they only have a limited range so using a sniper is sufficient enough to kill them.
- Rocket jump to avoid the bullets.
- Get on the roof to have the upper ground.