The Ritual Revolvers are a Backup weapon featured in the 15.3.0 update. It can be obtained from the Halloween Lottery event.
Despite its name, there appears to be no revolver aspect of the weapon besides the shape.
Their handles appear as if they were carved from the stalk of a pumpkin.
Burning candlesticks sit close to the weapons’ hilts and seem as if they give the weapon its burning attribute.
The two barrels are textured with a dark purple base color and some black outlines. A red/orange/yellow rod runs through the middle of the barrels.
Two jack-o-lantern like insignia adorns the lower parts of the barrel.
It has relatively high damage, good fire rate, moderate capacity, and average mobility. It's a 2 shot headshot and 3 shot bodyshot.
- As always, a headshot is a must to conserve ammo and to max DPS.
- Equipping this with a max Backup DPS booster setup will shorten the work.
- Use this similarly to the Dual Revolvers.
- This weapon's candles take up a lot of screen space so it is recommended not to have it out most of the time.
- Take advantage of its Burning attribute wherein enemies under that effect suffer intensive damage over time.
- Conserve ammo so as not to waste ammo trying to kill enemies successively.
- Use this as a 3 category spam as this weapon has no Input or Output delay.
- Reload often, as it has a fairly fast reload.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- A one-shot weapon can effectively counter them.
- If you are set alight by its users, retreat right away or else the user will continue to eat up your health in the process.
- Try to use an area damaging weapon or fast firing primary to kill them.
- In dark places, the candles of this weapon are dead giveaways, meaning you can locate its users and then ambush without them knowing.
- Rocket jump above them as they will have a hard time aiming above.
|“||If you use a certain subsequence while firing these guns, you can summon Cubesforatu. We ain't joking.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
- It is used for Three Category Spam.
- It is part of the Halloween Set, along with the Poisonous Vine and the Deadman's Rifle.
- Although this weapon is an original design, it seems like the base design/model was from the Dual Revolvers.
- It is based off the Reaper’s shotguns with the Halloween costume from overwatch.
- Its shape looks similar to that of the Dead Star.