It is an oriental themed sniper that shoots river dragons as its ammunition. It has a good fire rate, a decent capacity and low mobility.
It is an oriental style sniper rifle. It appears to be a blue dragon with green eyes, its feet are plated with gold. It has a large green bamboo barrel protruding from its abdomen area.
This sniper shoots a blue, watery dragon from the barrel that can be easily seen from this weapon. This dragon can pierce shot through players and heal teammates who got impacted by it. This weapon possesses a 10x scope which allows sniping from a long range.
When reloading, the water bottle from the weapon's end is taken out and is replaced by a spare one. It is delayed if changed after shooting with another other delay weapon between shots.
- If you insist on becoming the medic, shoot this at your teammates to give them an instant health boost.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- It has a quick rate of fire so try to spam this on players who try to escape.
- It does not have that many shots, make each one count.
- When this is at a high weapon level paired with high level modules, it can be a one shot to the head.
- Use a high mobility automatic weapon such as the Neutron Pulsator to strafe and deal damage at the same time.
- Utilize a high damaging sniper such as the Heavy Sniper Rifle to quickly take out users from a distance.
- If in close proximity with its user, kill them with a shotgun or area damage weapon.
This works well when paired with a high mobility weapon to be able to move quickly as this weapon has a low mobility.
- A blue dragon comes out of the barrel when fired, being a unique feature to this weapon.
- This is the second sniper to heal teammates, the first being the Witch Doctor.