It is an oriental themed sniper rifle that shoots bullets which is then followed by a blue water dragon. It has a good fire rate for a sniper rifle, a medium capacity and low mobility. Once it reaches maximum efficiency, it has a high chance of killing enemies with a single shot in the head or body.
It is an oriental style sniper rifle. It appears to have a blue dragon head with green eyes as the scope and also has green lens. Its claws are covered in gold. It has a large green bamboo barrel protruding from its abdomen area and has a golden rod below the bamboo barrel. Its body has a small golden dragon with blue eyes and has a water bottle as its tail.
This sniper shoots a blue, water dragon from the barrel that can be easily seen from this weapon. This weapon's bullets can pierce through players and heal teammates who got impacted by it. This weapon possesses a 10x scope which allows long distance sniping.
When reloading, the water bottle from the weapon's end is taken out and is replaced with a spare one. It is delayed if changed after shooting with another other delay weapon between shots.
- If you insist on becoming the medic, shoot this at your teammates to give them an instant health boost.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- It has a good fire rate so try to spam this on players who try to escape.
- It has very little shots, make each shot counts.
- When this is at a high weapon level paired with high level modules, it can be a one shot to the head.
- Use a high mobility automatic weapon such as the Neutron Pulsator to strafe and deal damage at the same time.
- Utilize a high damaging sniper such as the Heavy Sniper Rifle to quickly take out users from a distance.
- If in close proximity with its user, kill them with a shotgun or area damage weapon.
This works well when paired with a high mobility weapon to be able to move quickly as this weapon has a low mobility.
- A blue dragon comes out of the barrel when fired, being a unique feature to this weapon.
- This is the second sniper to heal teammates, the first being the Witch Doctor.