- Not to be confused with the Arnold 3000.
It is a robot dog that has been on a “Cyber” mode, and it re flashes its head straight. This rare Pet has blue robotic ears, a black nose, robotic head and a back, robotic legs made with black feet, grey body made of steel, a cyber vision helmet attached to its head, and a blue, wandering tail.
- A level 1 Robo Dog causes moderate damage til players get close by for a few seconds, it deals critical damage that the Robo Dog hits with its wandering bite.
- Your Robo Dog teleports that you have been lost by using a rocket jump and it re-teleports to the player and it follows again.
- This pet deals critical damage to players while get close, like the Legendary pet, Arnold 3000.
- This pet has lower damage that players shoot with weapons that are powerful.
- It reconciled that it happens til players get close by, its a maximum high damage for players.
- Vanquish the Robo Dog using the highest fire rate and great accuracy, the Crystal Laser Cannon.
|Level||Speed||Respawn||Upgrade Cost||Training Points Required|
- It shares the barking sound from the Arnold 3000 when being pressed in the Armory and the main menu.
- It is the critically dog that has a supreme damage to that repairs.
- If the Robo Dog is slain, it will repair once again.
- The pet itself is based on the Sega Toys Poo-Chi robot dog.