The Robot Drone is an enemy in Space Station introduced in the 10.0.0 update.
It's a small, round mechanical drone armed with two machine guns on its sides. A blue robotic eye on its front, and a small, round propulsion engine at the bottom.
Although it is armed with guns, it would not shoot until the player is close enough.
- It is the weakest enemy in the game, as it only inflicts 0.20 damage.
- However, they are one of the most annoying due to the fact that most of the time, inexperienced players will instantly get hit by its projectiles the second they see you.
- The sound that it shoots is identical to the shooting sound of the Sparkly Blaster.
- Its robotic eye has a purple rim.
- This may have inspired the Guardian.
- This is one of the newer enemies.
- It looks similar to the 343 Guilty Spark in the Halo franchise,
- It is relatively easy to counter and defeat, any weapon could very easily take these things out.
- Although it only does 0.2 health bars of damage, in large numbers they could be very devastating and deal massive amounts of damage, due to their fast firing rates.
- Kill any of these things if you see them, especially if you want to get the "Don't take damage" star.
- Try to be accurate due to the fact that they have a relatively smaller hitbox and the fact that they are flying.