It's a small, round mechanical drone armed with two machine guns on its sides. A blue lens is on its front, and a small, round propulsion engine at the bottom.
Although it is armed with guns, it won't shoot until the player is close enough.
- It is the weakest enemy in the game, as it only inflicts 0.20 damage.
- However, they are one of the most annoying due to the fact that most of the time, inexperienced players will instantly get hit by its projectiles the second they see you.
- The sound that it shoots is identical to the shooting sound of the Sparkly Blaster.
- Its robotic eye has a purple rim.
- This may have inspired the Guardian.
- This is one of the newer enemies.
- It looks similar to the 343 Guilty Spark in the Halo franchise.
- In 16.8.0 it was added to the map Parkour City 3019 as part of that maps minor update. Two of them can be seen patroling arround the center building.
- It can also be seen flying arround the Martian Colony lobby item.
- It is relatively easy to counter and defeat, any weapon could very easily take these things out.
- Although it only does 0.2 health bars of damage, in large numbers they could be very devastating and deal massive amounts of damage, due to their fast firing rates.
- Kill any of these enemies if you see them, especially if you want to get the "Don't take damage" star.
- Try to be accurate due to the fact that they have a relatively smaller hitbox and the fact that they are flying.
- Be careful of them when you are trying to complete an level without taking damage, because they can come out of no where without you noticing.
- Kill them before you kill the Aliens in these levels.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.