The Rocket Launcher is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 14.1.0 update.
It looks like the Easter Bazooka. It has the same appearance as the real-life RPG-7, but it's loaded with large oval rockets (albeit resembling a thermobaric rocket), wider launch tube, and a scope,
This weapon does lots of damage, has a slow fire rate, only 1 capacity, and good mobility.
- Use it as you would like a stronger Easter Bazooka, as it is technically the same thing
- This weapon is actually capable of killing most enemies with one rocket.
- Fire at the enemy to weaken them and switch to your primary weapon.
- To best benefit from area damage, you have to aim this weapon towards the groups of enemies.
- Not recommended for rocket-jumping due to its single capacity per use, followed by a reload.
- Attack from afar since this weapon has travel time.
- You can engage in close ranges and use a melee weapon, but this is not very ideal since this can give the user an advantage as well.
- If you wear the Berserk Boots or the Ninja Tabi (PG3D), double jump constantly as the area damage on this weapon isn’t very big.
Have a good primary and a good sniper to use in most other situations.
- As the class suggests this is a heavy weapon where it should be used in close to medium ranges. It should be used on weakened enemy players and great due to the area damage but lacks in long-range and close situations. Keep this in mind when buying this weapon.
- Like the Easter Bazooka, it is based on the RPG-7.
- It uses the firing sound of the Stinger.
- In the 15.1.0 update, the damage was buffed to be capable of killing max armored players in one shot.
- In 15.7.0 update, it was nerfed into a two-shot kill weapon, masking it very underpowered and underrated.
- It is similar to the Soldier's Rocket Launcher in Team Fortress 2.