|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It appears to bear royal blue as a primary color, with some parts metal-colored. Some detailing is done in white and yellow, with a red trigger. It appears to be bulky from the side profile but is slim when seen in first person. A small stock is located fairly low compared to other rifles, and two barrels in the front fire the gun, "taking turns" firing projectiles. A sight is mounted on top of it, and the look is completed with an angled handle, slanted magazine, and a rather large foregrip.
This gun has excellent damage and fire rate, with a low capacity for a primary gun (due to fire rate) and a medium mobility.
- Use this gun similar to the Laser Assistant and Cyborg Hands, as all three are medium to long-range machine guns with scopes.
- Use this gun more often in medium to long-range maps such as Paradise Resort, Warehouse Assault, and Ant's Life.
- You can find this gun in a Royale Chest in Battle Royale mode. While in this mode, the scope becomes much more useful. Be sure to make use of it.
- This weapon has a high Firerate and DPS.
- On the flip side, this drains the capacity in no time.
- However, it has a relatively fast reload time compared to other primaries.
- Aim on the head for maximum damage.
- The reload time is extremely short, allowing you to get back into the dogfight immediately.
- It's advised to equip Storm Trooper Cape and Cowboy Hat to benefit it dramatically.
- Equip an Upgraded Magazine module to further help this. It now only takes about 1 second to reload, if not faster.
- Use the "Slow the Target" ability to maximum use.
- With proper skill, using this gun alone while having a constant supply of ammunition can win a match. It is a good idea to use Module combos with active abilities, as you can get the most out of their recharge times.
- In general, equipping a Primary Energy Module is recommended, as well as Upgraded Magazine Module. Not many people use Energy Defense on their armor, and Upgraded Magazine boosts its already insane reload speed. Not to mention the Turbo Charger ability (unlimited ammo + increased accuracy for 6 seconds) that the two modules create compliments the gun's low capacity very well.
- With high mobility and a close-ranged weapon, users of these can be engaged and taken down successfully. Using a combination of the Dark Force Saber and a High Voltage is a great choice. However, if the opponent has an effective close-ranged weapon as well, the fight may become harder.
- Never attack directly at users of this weapon, as it is very easy, even at close range, for the user to grind you to pieces. Try to move in a more unpredictable fashion and hiding behind cover as you go, so when you pop up next to the user, he/she will have no time to react.
- Snipe users of this with caution. This weapon performs just as well in long range during a close range duel, so make sure that you are unnoticed.
- Any weapon that can one shot the user should get the job done. Don't hesitate to fire.
Royal (Icy?) Themed.
- A melee weapon that at least have a mobility of 90 is highly suggested such as Dark Force Saber, Katana etc.
- In case you cannot run from a close-ranged weapon, equip one yourself; a Shotgun Pistol or Pizza Heater should do the job quite nicely.
- This weapon was added in the 15.0.0 update, which was released after the May 15 Revolution.
- Due to this, it is a weapon that will most likely not be Nerfed in the near future. So far, it never was (its capacity was buffed)
- This was in the very first set released after the revolution. So far almost every Mythical-grade weapon released after it is balanced as well.
- This weapon's "slow the target" attribute is barely noticeable.
- It has one of the fastest speed on draining in Battle Royale mode.
- This weapon was a 7 headshots kill before the 15.1.0 update.
- After the 15.1.0 update, it was Nerfed to a 17 hit kill for balancing.
- After the 15.2.0 update, it was buffed to around an 11 hit kill.
- After the 15.3.1 update, it was again Nerfed to around a 15 Headshot kill.
- After the 15.4.0 update, it was again buffed to an insane 9 shot kill and buffed to a capacity of 45.
- After the 15.8.0 update, it was nerfed due to addition of the recoil mechanic.