It appears to bear royal blue as a primary color, with some parts metal-colored. Some detailing is done in white and yellow, with a red trigger. It appears to be bulky from the side profile but is slim when seen in first person. A small stock is located fairly low compared to other rifles, and two barrels in the front fire the gun, "taking turns" firing projectiles. A sight is mounted on top of it, and the look is completed with an angled handle, slanted magazine, and a rather large foregrip.
This gun has excellent damage and fire rate, with a low capacity for a primary gun (due to fire rate) and a medium mobility.
- Use this gun similar to the Laser Assistant and Cyborg Hands, as all three are medium to long-range machine guns with scopes.
- Use this gun more often in medium to long-range maps such as Paradise Resort, Warehouse Assault, and Ant's Life.
- Aim on the head for maximum Efficiency Per Second.
- Max Primary Efficiency booster wears and Piercing Shells shortens the work.
- The reload time is extremely short, allowing you to get back into the fight immediately.
- It's advised to equip Storm Trooper Cape, Cowboy Hat and Upgraded Magazine to benefit it dramatically.
- Use the "Slow the Target" ability to maximum use.
- With proper skill, using this gun alone while having a constant supply of ammunition can win a match. It is a good idea to use Module combos with active abilities, as you can get the most out of their recharge times.
- Equipping Turbo Charger ability (unlimited ammo + increased accuracy+decreased recoil) is the perfect synergy for the gun's low capacity and fast reload.
- With high mobility and a close-ranged weapon, users of these can be engaged and taken down successfully. Using a combination of the Dark Force Saber and a High Voltage is a great choice. However, if the opponent has an effective close-ranged weapon as well, the fight may become harder.
- Never attack directly at users of this weapon, as it is very easy, even at close range, for the user to grind you to pieces. Try to move in a more unpredictable fashion and hiding behind cover as you go, so when you pop up next to the user, he/she will have no time to react.
- Snipe users of this with caution. This weapon performs just as well in long range during a close range duel, so make sure that you are unnoticed.
- Explosives can make short work on its users.
- Any weapon that can one shot the user should get the job done. Don't hesitate to fire.
- Train Depot
- Any small maps
- A melee weapon that at least have a mobility of 85 is highly suggested such as Dark Force Saber, Katana etc.
- In case you cannot run from a close-ranged weapon, equip one yourself; a Shotgun Pistol or Pizza Heater should do the job quite nicely.
- This weapon was added in the 15.0.0 update, which was released after the May 15 Revolution.
- Due to this, it is a weapon that will most likely not be Nerfed in the near future. So far, it never was (its capacity was buffed)
- This was in the very first set released after the revolution. So far almost every Mythical-grade weapon released after it is balanced as well.
- This weapon's "slow the target" attribute is barely noticeable.
- It has one of the fastest speed on draining in Battle Royale mode.
- This weapon was a 7 headshots kill before the 15.1.0 update and went through multiple rebalances:
- In the 15.1.0 update, it was Nerfed to a 17 headshots kill for balancing.
- An update later, it was buffed to around an 11 headshots kill.
- After the 15.3.1 update, it was again Nerfed to around a 15 headshots kill.
- It was again buffed to 9 headshots kill and its capacity to 45 in 15.4.0 update.
- It was nerfed due to addition of the recoil mechanic.
- Before 16.5.0 Update, this weapon can be obtained in Battle Royale. As now, it has been replaced by Nuclear Rifle.