It is a golden sniper rifle that shoots a yellow bullet with area damage and instant bullet travel time. It has good damage, a slow fire rate, average capacity, and low mobility.
It has a gold trim stock, a gold/light blue receiver with a light pistol grip, and a magazine. On top of the weapon, there is a light blue/gold scope. The weapon also has a grey barrel with various rings around the barrel, a grey gas tube. It also has a small crown on top of the scope.
This weapon shoots a yellow projectile with a yellow splash radius and instant bullet travel time. It can also give charm to opponents, which means that they will deal less damage to the user who shot them with this weapon. Moreover, it has a 10x zoom optic sight which allows it to fight in longer ranges.
When reloading, the player takes out the clip and replaces it with another one.
It outputs delay on some weapons that are associated with Three Category Spam like the Thunderer and the Reflector. It also receives a delay if those weapons were shot, then quickly switched to this weapon.
- This gun has area damage, so you can aim at opponents' feet and inflict heavy damage.
- Use this in conjunction with the Jetpack to rain down shots upon enemies.
- Try to make your shots count since it has a slow fire rate.
- Try strafing while aiming to prevent enemies from hitting you when engaged in a firefight.
- If an enemy survives the shot, finish them off with a Primary or Backup weapon.
- Use the scope at long ranges. Its high magnification makes it useful for precise aiming at these distances.
- The Charm attribute can be used against enemies with high damaging weapons such as sniper rifles.
- If engaged in a sniper duel, take time to aim.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Strafe around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Use double jump boots to reduce chances of being hit by its AoE whenever you bunny-hop.
- Try to wait until the user is out of ammo, then attack while they are vulnerable.
- Move around often and stay airborne. Better still if you use the Stealth Bracelet to conceal yourself. It is harder to use this weapon when the opponent jumps around.
- Attack the sniper when he/she is reloading.
- Engage its users in a close-range attack to lure them into damaging themselves or committing suicide.
- It cannot be obtained simply from Gallery, as the coupon icon is missing.
- The word "officiant" refers to a person, typically a priest or minister, who performs a religious service or ceremony.