|“||What you need to know about this revolver: it slows enemies, uses electrified ammo and just looks amazing.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Royal Revolver is a royal-themed pistol that shoots out blue electrified bullets. This weapon deals decent damage, with a high fire rate, a medium capacity and good mobility.
It appears as a futuristic white/red pistol with an orange pistol grip, a light blue trigger, and a black/red/white frame. The weapon also features a white/red 4x optic scope magnification with light blue lenses.
Whenever the gun is fired, a bullet will come out as the top parts do some "recoil" like a normal pistol/revolver do.
When the gun needs to reload, the player will take out the magazine located inside the grip and replace it with a new one.
It has a very fast fixed delay/pullout animation which is pullout normally but leave it vertically and then re-arrange it afterward.
- Aim for the head for a very easy kill.
- Save your ammo and conserve it. Even with this weapon's fire rate, you'll burn through your ammo very quickly if you spray and pray.
- You may use this weapon in conjunction with area damage weapons due to the fact that this weapon has the "Slow Down the Target" attribute.
- Try to stay away from open spaces and look out for snipers.
- Try to avoid using this without the scope, as it is quite difficult to aim without it.
- This weapon performs very well in mid-ranges, where it is easier to shoot people without having them get up in your face.
- Attack these users from afar or get in close with a superior close-range weapon.
- Engaging these users in medium to close ranges will pose a very high level of risk, but weapons with high power and damage should be able to aid you to take these users out fairly easily.
- Shotguns (Devastator, Undertaker, etc.), High Fire rate weapons (Future Police Rifle, Champion Mercenary, Secret Forces Rifle, etc.), powerful weapons (One Shot, Wyvern), and strong/highly-mobile Melee weapons (Elder Force Saber, Combat Yo-Yo, etc.) would be your ideal weapons of choice in countering them.
- Strafe around to avoid their shots, and keep in mind that this gun does not have the best accuracy.
- Initial release.
- The weapon received a new Efficiency of 32 (from 33 power). This wasn't necessarily a nerf because power and Efficiency are two different things.
- The weapon's damage was buffed to be able to kill in two headshots.
- It was added back in the Battle Royale game mode.
- Aside from dual-wielded weapons. It is the only Backup weapon to be held with two hands instead of one.
- However introduced in a later update, the Pulling Sucker Gun was also held with 2 hands
- Despite its name, the weapon's appearance resembles more to a clip pistol than a revolver.
- In the current update, this weapon is 2-3 headshots kill.
- In Battle Royale, you were able to obtain this weapon by finding and opening Golden/Airdrop Chests before the 16.5.0 Update.