The Royal Sniper Rifle is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 15.0.0 update. It can be obtained from the Royale Battle Event
It has a mix between orange and blue with the letter 'S' on the end of the barrel. With a hint of dark grey.
This weapon has high Efficiency, as well as a decent rate of fire for a sniper. It also has a decent capacity and mobility.
Try to use this weapon in both close and short range. They both work really well that way. Use it like you would use the Last Hope.
- Have a short-ranged weapon with you just in case someone sneaks up on you.
- Having an area damage weapon ready would also be a wise move, in case you need to reload or there are multiple enemies.
- This weapon's fire rate is really good so if you miss you still have a lot of shots.
- On the flip side, the high fire rate will deplete ammunition fast if opponent circle strafes.
- Aim for the head to maximize Efficiency per shot.
- Use an area damage weapon to overpower the enemy.
- Use a reliable close ranged weapon like the Undertaker if your enemy decides to rush you.
- Try to run away because this weapon is like a killer weapon. Once you are targeted you WILL die pretty fast. Try to stay in covered areas such as trees or hills. Try to jump around and swap to Battle Shovel for mobility.
- A weapon with a superior fire rate can easily take down unwary users.
- Alternatively, if caught in sniper duels, maxed wall-break snipers like Anti-Champion Rifle, Prototype S and Sniper Exoskeleton can take the opponent out without taking too much damage.
- Use this weapon as last effort to counter if all failed.
Bring automatic weapons in case an opponent is trying to ambush.
- In the new 15.0.1 update, this, along with the Alien Sniper Rifle turned into automatic sniper rifles by altering its firerate of 97 (approximately 300 shots per minutes) and turned into 9 headshots kill for a short period of time.
- This and the Prototype S possesses the letter 'S' on the actual guns.
- However, it is unknown why this weapon has an 'S' on it. However, it is commonly meant as "sniper", which is representative of this weapon's type.
- This weapon was 2-3 headshots kill in Battle Royale.
- In the current update, this weapon got replaced by Overseer.