|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Ruler Sword is a Melee weapon added in the 11.0.0 update.
It has a long yellow ruler as the blade and the grip, with a perpendicular stubby blue ruler as the guard. Both rulers are wrapped with red and green elastic bands.
It has good damage, high attack speed, and good mobility for levels between 1 and 11.
- Due to the weapon's high attack speed, this weapon is very useful in tearing down multiple enemies in quick succession.
- The weapon can be used as 'tool'. Like moving around a map faster, combining it with less mobile weapons to easily move into position or rushing into or retreating from the enemies fast.
- The high mobility allows the user to strife around enemies at quick speeds.
- The weapon's quick attack speed makes it deadly to engage the enemy upfront, flanking around the enemy is recommended.
- Engage the user while backpedaling to compensate for the weapon's mobility.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Area damage weapons easily picks off its users as the blast knocks them off to different directions. Even the weapon's mobility can't save them from the blasts.
- The weapon it tied with the Chainsaw Sword for the highest attack speed of melee weapons in the game, with an attack speed of 96.
- It shares some attributes to the Katana, in terms on how it's held and stats.
- When swinging the Ruler Sword, it seems to only have an attack speed of 94, compared to the Chainsaw Sword. It seems much more similar to the Katana, Fire Demon, etc.