|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Rune Stone is a Backup weapon introduced in the 15.9.0 update as a default weapon in the Mage Brawl.
It appears to be a green cube of different letters.
It has average damage, a decent fire rate, a good capacity, and a slow mobility. It is 8-9 shots.
- Use it like how you use the pixel gun in Battle Royale. It is the pixel gun but with a different look. Even the reload is the same speed.
- Use it with another weapon as the damage isn't that great.
- Use it only in close range as the accuracy is quite inaccurate.
- Switch to a 80 mobility weapon as the mobility isn't that great.
- Attack the user from long range.
- Attack the user when they're reloading.
- Use area damage weapons against its users.
- This weapon has atrocious mobility. Therefore, use speedy weapons to render its users helpless.
- Strafe around the user when they're reloading.
- Outrun the user with any 80 mobility weapon.
Any Mage brawl map.
Bring any long ranged weapon with you.
- The firing sound effect is exactly like the Portable Death Moon.