|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Runic Hammer is a Melee weapon introduced in the 16.0.0 update. It can be obtained from the Magic Season Battle Pass.
It takes the form of a grey war hammer.
It has a grey counter weight with light blue gemstones embedded inside. It also features a brown handle connected to the head.
The head of the hammer has two faces, both containing light blue decals, with a gemstone inside the neck of the hammer.
- Try to go for less mobile players so your chances of headshoting an opponent is higher because you can be more precise
- In Knife Party, equip melee boosting wear like the Maniac Mask, Burning Tiara or Evil Brain, and Cape Editor to maximize damage
- Try countering users with this weapon with long range powerful weapons since one headshot from this melee weapon when charged could possibly kill you if the user is wearing melee wear
- In Knife Party try to bait the wielders attack by going in and quickly going out, then once the opponents attack is baited strike before the opponents charges up it's runic hammer then, go back and bait like you did before. Rinse and repeat until the enemy is dead
- If you have a Combat Yo-Yo then, the process of killing a Runic Hammer user in Knife Party is much easier since you can just pick them of one by one by utilizing the Combat Yo-Yo's extra range
Try to equip a long range weapon and another area damage weapon.
- It is the third Melee weapon to feature the Charge Shot attribute, the second being the Jet Tenderizer, and the Sword of Shadows.