|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Sakura is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 13.2.1 update.
It is a reskin of the Semi Auto Sniper Rifle.
It has a pink cherry blossom flower skin on the body of the weapon, as well as having pink decals on the scope, handguard, barrel, and compensator.
- If the player holds down the fire button it will fire a three-round burst, and continue to do so as long as the fire button is in use.
- If the player rapidly taps the fire button it will behave similar to an automatic rifle and increase the fire rate to that of the Swat Rifle, while being semi-automatic.
- Quickly tapping the button once releases only one shot compared to the burst of three from holding it.
- This gun is useful in taking down air targets with its high damage and fire rate and low recoil. The same goes with ground targets while you are in the air.
- If using this weapon in Sniper Tournament, it is absolutely recommended to equip Steel Hands.
- Strafe around the player to avoid being shot by the weapon.
- Hide behind an object, or outflank the user.
- Try using fast firing and shotguns at close range.
- Flamethrowers and melee weapons are also a good alternative at very close ranges.
- Try strafing around these users, as their shots are not accurate
Have a Backup weapon if engaged in close quarters.
- The name is based off of a cherry blossom tree, also known as Sakura in Japan.
- It is somewhat based off of the Barrett M95 or the Barrett XM500, a similar bullpup rifle.
- The pistol grip and handguard are fairly similar to that of the conceptual MR-C assault rifle.
- It has the highest firing rate of any weapon located in the sniper section.
- It is a re-skin of the Semi Auto Sniper Rifle.
- It may be based off of Respawnables' Semi-Automatic Sniper.
- All burst-fire sniper rifles seem to have the fire rate of 98, which is somewhat misleading.
- This weapon used to be fairly overpowered, being a 4 shot headshot while its original couterpart was 13 headshots kill in vice versa.
- However, in the 15.10 update, it got severely nerfed into a 15 shot headshot.