The Saturn is a Primary weapon introduced in the 15.7.0 update. It can be obtained for a limited time during the Christmas holidays in the Armory.
It appears to be a space-themed shotgun with light green accents and gold/bronze finish. The green-white rings float around the barrel of the gun, somewhat resembling the rings of Saturn. The gun has a wrench-shaped muzzle at the end of the barrel.
The weapon deals decent damage, a medium fire rate, a decent capacity, and average mobility. It takes about 2-3 shots to kill a target.
- Being a shotgun, use it in close ranges to increase its effectiveness,
- Aim for the head to maximize damage, as it is a 2-shot headshot.
- Use it like the Undertaker.
- Reload in a safe place, as the reload speed is quite slow.
- Do not use it in long range, as it won't deal a lot of damage in such range for a shotgun like this.
- Simply attack the user from long range.
- Strafe around the enemy so you don't get hit, as the damage from this is quite high.
This works well for a close range weapon, equip a long range weapon from the Backup or Sniper section to engage users beyond the shotgun's range.
- It looks visually akin to the Undertaker. The same goes for the shooting and reloading animation.
- It might possibly be the Undertaker in disguise, as the shooting animation and reload animation is quite similar to the Undertaker’s.
- The sound of its reload also sounds the same as Undertaker.