|“||An energy shotgun using the speed accelerators that look like Saturn rings. It can be a socket for your Martian smartphone.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is a space-themed shotgun, remodeled after the Undertaker. At max Efficiency, it can one-shot headshot if all pellets hit the target and is a two-shot body shot if all pellets hit. Its fire rate is fast for a shotgun, it has a decent capacity and low mobility.
It appears to be a space-themed shotgun with light green accents and gold/bronze finish. The green-white rings levitate around the barrel of the gun, somewhat resembling the rings of Saturn. The gun has a wrench-shaped muzzle at the end of the barrel.
The weapon is held by both of the player's hands. It is essentially a remodel of the Undertaker. It holds 8 bullets per magazine and when shooting, the weapon emits at a fast fire rate (for a shotgun), purple bullets with instant travel time.
When spawning, the player is given two extra magazines. While reloading, the magazine next to the trigger is taken out and replaced with another one. It has no delay mechanics.
The weapon deals decent damage, a medium fire rate, a decent capacity, and low mobility. It takes about 3-4 shots to kill a target, depending on how many bullets hit the target.
- Being a shotgun, use it in close ranges to increase its effectiveness.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage, as it is a 2-shot headshot.
- Use it like the Undertaker.
- Do not use it in long range, as it won't deal a lot of damage in such range for a shotgun like this.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Strafe around the enemy so you don't get hit, as the damage from this weapon is quite high.
- Initial release.
- This shotgun is named after the planet Saturn, the sixth planet from the sun and is famous for it’s beautiful rings.
- This shotgun is a remodel of the Undertaker or Witchunter.