The Sawed-Off Shotguns are Backup weapons introduced in the 15.6.0 update.
It is a twin sawed-off, double-barreled shotguns with the short barrels. The shells are seen sticking out of the short barrel.
This weapon deals very high damage if all bullets hit, has a decent fire rate, a low capacity, and medium mobility.
- This weapon is best used at close range because of its wide bullet spread. It is best used as an unconventional melee weapon rather than a gun due to its shotgun trait and high damage at near-point-blank range.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Try sneaking up on enemies to catch them off guard.
- Pick off the user at close range.
- High mobility weapons along with movement boosters (higher jumps, etc.) can help you escape if you do get too close to these users.
This weapon can serve well for finishing off weakened users at close range. In addition, it can be paired with other shotguns in different categories.
- It is essentially the multiplayer-usable and dual-wielded counterpart of the Double Barreled Shotgun.
- When the player wishes to reload, they throw away the two Sawed-Off Shotguns in their hands and grab two new ones. This is a reference to Reaper's reload animation from Overwatch.
- In the real world, like the dual shotguns, it is impractical to wield double shotguns, and they would be illegal in some states because having a shorter barrel shotgun would be more deadlier than a normal shotgun as the pellets travel faster at the target on a sawn off shotgun than a normal shotgun, also a sawn off shotgun allows the user to travel faster.