|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Sawed-Off Shotguns is a Backup weapon introduced in the 15.6.0 update.
It is a twin double barreled shotguns with the short barrel. The shells are seen sticking out of the short barrel.
This weapon deals high damage, has a decent fire rate, a low capacity, and a medium mobility.
- This weapon is best used at close range because of its wide spread. It is best used as an unconventional melee weapon, rather than a gun due to its wide spread and high damage at near-point blank range.
- Although this is a shotgun, always try to aim for the head to that damage multiplier.
- Try sneaking up on people and catch them off guard.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- High mobility weapons along with movement boosters (higher jumps, etc.) can help you escape if you do get too close to these users.
This weapon can serve well for finishing off weakened users at close range. In addition, it can be paired with other shotguns in different categories.
- It is essentially the multiplayer-usable and dual-wielded counterpart of the Double Barreled Shotgun.
- When the player wishes to reload, they throw away the two Sawed-Off Shotguns in their hands and grab two new ones. This is a reference to Reaper's reload from Overwatch.
- The reload is similar to that of the gifted revolvers.