|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
The Science Lab was a medium-sized multiplayer map in Pixel Gun 3D. It was added in the 5.4.0 update.
The map takes place in a lab. It has 2 sides that are identical, with a main "courtyard" connecting the two. There are smaller sub-rooms (appearing as cages) within the 2 main rooms.
There are a series of red lasers (which kills players upon contact) and jump pads found throughout the map, allowing for a much more fast-paced battle.
- Use the trampolines so that it would be harder for the opponent to attack you.
- Be careful when you're using the trampolines as well because it's possible that you can land on the lasers or the lava pool.
- Do not jump through the lasers or fall in the lava.
- You can alternatively rocket jump with a weapon with rocket jump and no self-damage, like the Anti-Gravity Blaster.
- This map includes trampolines, which allow the player to jump high.
It was removed from the game.
- The map seems to be inspired by the Portal video game series.
- This is the first map to have clearly visible hazards and contraptions to aid players.
- The spawn rooms in this map are clearly inspired by the Relaxation Chamber in the original Portal.
- This map contains advertisements for the Anti-Gravity Blaster.
- This is the first map with jump pads and laser details.
- This map, Destroyed Megalopolis, Quiet Island, Walking Fortresses, Ant's Life and Space Arena include jump pads.
- Many elements of this map have been carried on to Space Arena.
- This map's music can be set as the lobby music using the Jukebox.
- There is a remake called Teleportal, which is in campaign.